Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could the dance studio be struggling for money though? Didn’t they win 50k on IGT last year? I mean I know that was a complete fix but surely they haven’t spent that money!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby shower was ridiculous looking and all in white, she honestly has some notions about herself. It did look fun though. But if you want to support Irish businesses pay them in full and stop asking/taking discounts!!

Reactions: 1
Who the hell has a dress code at a baby shower? Unless it was a HUGE coincidence that everyone turned up dressed in white 🙈😂 serious notions that one 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just hope all goes well it was v v OTT some of d games were inappropriate in my opinion u dont know what struggles people have with preg or loss its v sensitive subject

That baby shower 😂

Oh they are rough AF, ya can’t buy or rent class I’m afraid 🙄
Rosie must of shown up and then ran are they friends?

Didn't think there was much glamorous about it at all looked like there were all on top of each other. Nikki could have picked a way nicer outfit that dress did nothing for her and the white only worked when everyone was trying to dress up but half were in jeans so it didn't work at all. Nothing impressive

Reactions: 4
I just hope all goes well it was v v OTT some of d games were inappropriate in my opinion u dont know what struggles people have with preg or loss its v sensitive subject

Rosie must of shown up and then ran are they friends?
Ya sure don’t they dance together in her dance studio?

Reactions: 3
Someone earlier had said she was crying poor to her dance students parents and looking for a fundraiser. Id be holding those baby shower videos very close to tell her to stop the over the top unnecessary spending if they are struggling for money.
Yep sent mail out Basically saying businesses were struggling and needs funds
How ironic and blatantly disrespectful to then throw that party. Notions. And deluded.

Reactions: 6
I have to say the set up was gorgeously done, the suppliers did a fantastic job. However, way too much for a baby shower. I say yes to a christening, a small wedding or even a big birthday but certainly not for a baby shower.

She said she paid and got discounts and I wouldn't dispute that but I would love to know how much of a discount she got because if any other person was to get all of that it would cost a fortune. I personally would need a small loan to achieve an event like that. Her bows and clothes must be making her a fortune.

Anyway it looked like they all had a great day and each to their own

Reactions: 7
I have to say the set up was gorgeously done, the suppliers did a fantastic job. However, way too much for a baby shower. I say yes to a christening, a small wedding or even a big birthday but certainly not for a baby shower.

She said she paid and got discounts and I wouldn't dispute that but I would love to know how much of a discount she got because if any other person was to get all of that it would cost a fortune. I personally would need a small loan to achieve an event like that. Her bows and clothes must be making her a fortune.

Anyway it looked like they all had a great day and each to their own
I’d bet my house that she paid next to nothing. Apparently it’s better for the supplier if the influencer says they paid as it seems to their followers like they used that particular supplier because they were the best, as in “oh I could’ve got it for free from x but decided to go with y and pay as they’re just so good” whereas in reality they get a huge discount. I’m speculating obviously and she’ll never tell us what she paid but she’s so grabby and loves her freebies so I’d be shocked if she paid anywhere near the going rate.

Reactions: 6
Ya’d think she’d try and save to buy a house instead of renting when she spending so much money on wasteful parties and the likes but then again I douth she actually had to pay much towards it all yest ! All for show more than anything, and the whole dress code of white for it 🤣🤣 like seriously 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What dancing? On Instagram?
Rosie did a dance class thing at Nikki’s dance studio. They looked like a naff 90’s girl group back for a reunion. She still has a few videos of it up on her grid of you go back to January/February time. They obviously think it’s cool but it’s just cringeworthy. Nikki is boppin away in the videos too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nikki went to America years back to try and make it as a dancer . Its didnt work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.