Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and don’t you lot lie , your all mad to see what’s happening behind that gazebo 😂
You know it's just Terrie and Davehh being melts and the rest of the family taking the piss out of their dad. Who has a baby shower for their 3rd baby anyway? What baby stuff could she possibly need? It's so grabby, as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve clearly been living under a rock ,who are these people , had never heard of any of them , Christ tell me them songs are a piss take or are they actually serious , pure shite who listens to that muck ( to be fair I like Aimees tunes 🤣) no idea who the other one was but that rant , I’d say everyone who jumped in defending her was mortified when they saw cctv . The drama . Anyway I do also love LBP’s decor so I’ll be having a snoop at that too later 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve clearly been living under a rock ,who are these people , had never heard of any of them , Christ tell me them songs are a piss take or are they actually serious , pure shite who listens to that muck ( to be fair I like Aimees tunes 🤣) no idea who the other one was but that rant , I’d say everyone who jumped in defending her was mortified when they saw cctv . The drama . Anyway I do also love LBP’s decor so I’ll be having a snoop at that too later 😆
You’re not the only one. But they seem to have a following on the Irish scene 🙄😂
Erica Cody is also a singer but not as big as Aimee yet. Saying that, none of these people have made it outside of Ireland 😂🙈
I like a couple of Aimee’s songs to be fair too 😂 but she’s not doing herself any favours with all these drama filled stories and posts

Reactions: 3
I know, party planners for a 2 year old’s birthday party and now a baby shower. I have seen it all now 🙄
The absolute notions - thinks she’s a Kardashian 😂
Who has a baby shower for their 3rd child. Beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 11
You’re not the only one. But they seem to have a following on the Irish scene 🙄😂
Erica Cody is also a singer but not as big as Aimee yet. Saying that, none of these people have made it outside of Ireland 😂🙈
I like a couple of Aimee’s songs to be fair too 😂 but she’s not doing herself any favours with all these drama filled stories and posts
I was thinking the same , as much as they want to be seen supporting friends it can back fire, I know she said she didn’t care if she lost fans but that’s her career she’s jeopardising because she ends up the talking point of something nothing to do with her . I actually really liked her and her sister but when they come on with the holier than thy attitude it’s a side I’d rather not see . Had never heard of that Erica girl before either 😳

Reactions: 2
How ironic, during Nikki's rant Aimee was joking (I assume, athough she sounded deadly serious) about where was her thread on here and why was no one talking about her? And now here we are. Careful what you wish for Aimz! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Aimee big 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A Jesus lads the baby shower... like come on nikki it’s your bloody third baby and ya seriously had it like a mini wedding. She really does like to show off and go above what any other person could afford, but she did pay let’s not forgot... o ya she got a discount to from every supplier 🤣🤣 🙄🙄muppet!!

Reactions: 7
Someone earlier had said she was crying poor to her dance students parents and looking for a fundraiser. Id be holding those baby shower videos very close to tell her to stop the over the top unnecessary spending if they are struggling for money.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.