Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following the disgusting cas walsh and Erica Cody incident that happened? Well cas put up a half arsed apology on IGTV and Aimee posted telling him he’s disgusting etc etc.

Then this girl comes on telling her not to judge too quickly that she (Aimee) was a bully in school too!!!!!
I watched her story thinking cas had sat on her bleedin bonnet... then looked at his page... he showed the actual video.... complete overreacting on her part in my opinion... like if he didnt have that video i would of thought what a disgusting wanker.. luckily there was video proof

Reactions: 6
I can’t agree with you there. He is a total scumbag who has been harassing her before this and she called him out on it before last night. He knew exactly what he was doing.

There is history there and of course she felt intimidated. He pulled up (didn’t block her in) but he stayed longer than just saying hi Erica coz he cut off his video so we don’t know what else he said. He was laughing at her with his little head laugh. Awful behaviour
Take the other stuff aside, they clearly don’t like each other and she’s called him out for lyrics etc. and she’s been very vocal over the past few months.
As I said I only looked at his page since this blew up and I have no doubt he is a scummy little shitebag but I’m just talking about the incident she made the video about.
Her friends/fans/supporters are all over his comments abusing him so it seems there’s a pair of them in it. Just avoid each other and move on. She said she went to school with his gf so it’s personal beef too.

I watched her story thinking cas had sat on her bleedin bonnet... then looked at his page... he showed the actual video.... complete overreacting on her part in my opinion... like if he didnt have that video i would of thought what a disgusting wanker.. luckily there was video proof
Exactly, I was envisioning him blocking her in and getting out of the car with the camera right up in her face in a prolonged incident.

Reactions: 2
Take the other stuff aside, they clearly don’t like each other and she’s called him out for lyrics etc. and she’s been very vocal over the past few months.
As I said I only looked at his page since this blew up and I have no doubt he is a scummy little shitebag but I’m just talking about the incident she made the video about.
Her friends/fans/supporters are all over his comments abusing him so it seems there’s a pair of them in it. Just avoid each other and move on. She said she went to school with his gf so it’s personal beef too.
No matter what has gone on... she 100% made it out like he was sat and aggressively blocking her in... you are right...it reminded me of Roxanne pallette... thank god for video evidence...

I think shes out of order.

Anyway I better shut up cause this is derailing 😳😳😳😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Regardless, i was actually delighted to see Aimee get called out. They will be as indignant as ever anyways, never in the wrong 🙄

Reactions: 1

Exactly, I was envisioning him blocking her in and getting out of the car with the camera right up in her face in a prolonged incident.
I don’t care if he intimidated her for 5 seconds or 5 minutes. Fact is he intimidated her. She didn’t know what he was going to do next.

Anyway yeah my original post was to highlight the contradictions of the LBP family!!! 🤣

Check out comments on cas wal
I was just coming on here to post the same thing 😂 Aimee acts holier than thou preaching this be kind bs, being so condescending about anyone who is on these forums etc. then she gets called out for being a school bully 😂😂😂
I saw Erika’s story yesterday and believed her but then I watched his story (never heard of him or Versatile up to yesterday) and omg what a complete over reaction!! He’s dead right to have gone and gotten the CCTV to prove what actually happened. Dangerous carry on making accusations like that, reminded me of the Roxanne Pallet/Ryan Thomas incident - the camera never lies. His career could have been ruined by that complete overreaction/attention seeking stunt.

He strikes me as a cocky little shitebag and the lyrics are another story but no different to the likes of Eminem, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg etc.
Also came on to say the same thing, i have to agree with you it was a huge overreaction I think what he did was wrong but he in no way blocked her in I think it was for more followers

Reactions: 2
Thanks . Ha I'd say she was sick
School bullies have short memories. I had girls add me on social media in my 20s after not seeing them for 5+ years and they made my life hell in school. Wouldn’t even salute you if they passed you on the street. And then the same ones with #bekind. Please 🙄
If Amy and Nikki weren’t so sanctimonious over the last week or two this wouldn’t be so funny that she’s been caught rotten. Dopppppeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 12
School bullies have short memories. I had girls add me on social media in my 20s after not seeing them for 5+ years and they made my life hell in school. Wouldn’t even salute you if they passed you on the street. And then the same ones with #bekind. Please 🙄
If Amy and Nikki weren’t so sanctimonious over the last week or two this wouldn’t be so funny that she’s been caught rotten. Dopppppeeeee
Totally agree, short memories because they’re oblivious to what they’re doing.
Sorry you went through that 😞

God girls they should think before they act & have rants and write on public forums for all to see ,everything is so public . They will end up ruining it for themselves ( Aimee anyway ) esp when you have people accusing you of bullying 😩 and don’t you lot lie , your all mad to see what’s happening behind that gazebo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No it’s still there. Aimee posts her comment on his igtv and then a few old school mates make comments about her.

All legit accounts too so she can’t accuse them of being trolls hiding behind fake accounts!

Reactions: 3
No it’s still there. Aimee posts her comment on his igtv and then a few old school mates make comments about her.

All legit accounts too so she can’t accuse them of being trolls hiding behind fake accounts!
Cant find the comment.. theres so many to scroll through 😭

Have to say it’s so patronising the way Nicky and Amy are all like ‘oh meet me for coffee’ and we’ll discus this or ‘dm me about the bully comments’ it’s a true reflection of them.
also the fact Amy commented on that guys post meant she couldn’t control the negative ones 😂😂 so delighted she couldn’t delete them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to say it’s so patronising the way Nicky and Amy are all like ‘oh meet me for coffee’ and we’ll discus this or ‘dm me about the bully comments’ it’s a true reflection of them.
also the fact Amy commented on that guys post meant she couldn’t control the negative ones 😂😂 so delighted she couldn’t delete them 😂
Now she’s posting on her story saying that they were the ones who bullied her 😂 that people tried to tear her down because they never thought she would get to where she is today 🙄😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok I’ve missed loads as night work a killer.... who bullied who. Who’s igtv did Aimee comment on and what video did who share... spill please as I’ve missed loads.
Just saw Aimee comment about taken out of school for a year for her mental health.... seriously is she now jumping on the mental health band....

Reactions: 3
Ok I’ve missed loads as night work a killer.... who bullied who. Who’s igtv did Aimee comment on and what video did who share... spill please as I’ve missed loads.
Just saw Aimee comment about taken out of school for a year for her mental health.... seriously is she now jumping on the mental health band....
Back story is, Erica Cody made a video (look at that first). To be fair I watched it and was disgusted listening to her version of events. Then the person she accused of harassing her (Casper Walsh, some Irish rapper lol from a group called Versatile - never heard of them before but they seem to be what the kids listen to these days 😂) responded in video and showed his video footage and also CCTV.

I’ve already posted my opinion above. I think Erica knows she has been caught out over exaggerating - she probably didn’t expect him to get the CCTV etc.

Aimee commented on your man’s video basically making a threat 😂🙈 and giving it loads and then she got put in her place in the comments, there’s a screenshot above but more girls commented before she deleted her comment on @caswalsh ‘s video as about 4 girls all commented saying she was a bully in school and none of them were fake profiles either. And people were calling her a snowflake etc.

If you can’t hack it get your jacket Aimee 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.