Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point😀 same with LBP where the letters show us the proff 🙄🙄
Quite right, if you really wanted to get to the bottom of it you’d show the letters. Like I said earlier these amateur dramatics are great for engagement and follower count.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If it did happen the police/gardai would be highly involved especially when they know your address. Items would be fingerprinted etc 🤷‍♀️ I doubt you would be able to talk about it on your Instagram. I dunno its seems strange that so many have this happening all within a week of each other.

Reactions: 8
I wondered what today would bring on here , that’s probably so true , you wouldn’t know what to believe , I know one thing for sure I can’t listen to my own voice so not a hope I could bleet on for a hour 🙈 I definitely think they would have been well caught if it’s as frequent as it was made out to be . That would have been the last of my online activity too , Id be happy enough to have the business doing well without all the crap that seems to come with it ( or does it really 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
If it did happen the police/gardai would be highly involved especially when they know your address. Items would be fingerprinted etc 🤷‍♀️ I doubt you would be able to talk about it on your Instagram. I dunno its seems strange that so many have this happening all within a week of each other.
I never thought of that! Sure of course you wouldnt be allowed talk about an open investigation! Nikki needs to look up stalker in the dictionary

Reactions: 4
Don’t be so sure about the bigc. She’s all about the #sp and brand ambassador and the free stuff now too, podcast etc.
it's not about who or what the big c does its about what a nasty piece of work did to her. How cruel people can be. I'm ashamed to say that I actually seen someone do something like that

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what brand Terri is talking about in her stories or what’s going on !?

I’m presuming it’s one of the fast fashion throwaway brands she and her type HAWK all over insta getting paid to promote and free tat to wear but basically have been found to be modern day slave traders paying their staff, even in the Uk, way below minimum wage and substandard working conditions

boohoo/nastygal etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Was thinking that myself but don’t see any rest them on about it I’m sure it will all come out 😂

I’m presuming it’s one of the fast fashion throwaway brands she and her type HAWK all over insta getting paid to promote and free tat to wear but basically have been found to be modern day slave traders paying their staff, even in the Uk, way below minimum wage and substandard working conditions

boohoo/misguided etc

In fairness to Terrie shes very professional on her stories she obvs sought advice before coming on speaking about it. She knew she had to say something
Dont get me wrong shes as bad as the rest of them but shes knows the game and plays it well..doesn't get involved in others drama just does what she has to do
.shes shrewd in fairness shes gona make as much money as she can and when it goes bust she has the back up of nursing. Mark my words she has a plan and shes executing it. I'm sure the messages she got asking about the company shes linked to weren't all just bringing it to her attention I'm sure they were asking her or telling her to say something and directing all sorts to her but she never let on that..and that's professionalism and also she wont give ammunition to this site.

In fairness to Terrie shes very professional on her stories she obvs sought advice before coming on speaking about it. She knew she had to say something
Dont get me wrong shes as bad as the rest of them but shes knows the game and plays it well..doesn't get involved in others drama just does what she has to do
.shes shrewd in fairness shes gona make as much money as she can and when it goes bust she has the back up of nursing. Mark my words she has a plan and shes executing it. I'm sure the messages she got asking about the company shes linked to weren't all just bringing it to her attention I'm sure they were asking her or telling her to say something and directing all sorts to her but she never let on that..and that's professionalism and also she wont give ammunition to this site.
They would have all got a press release to say to their followers

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept is it a wedding or a baby shower?? 😂😂
Sure she’s not paying for any of it anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept is it a wedding or a baby shower?? 😂😂
Sure she’s not paying for any of it anyway 🙄
I know, party planners for a 2 year old’s birthday party and now a baby shower. I have seen it all now 🙄
The absolute notions - thinks she’s a Kardashian 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone following the disgusting cas walsh and Erica Cody incident that happened? Well cas put up a half arsed apology on IGTV and Aimee posted telling him he’s disgusting etc etc.

Then this girl comes on telling her not to judge too quickly that she (Aimee) was a bully in school too!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone following the disgusting cas walsh and Erica Cody incident that happened? Well cas put up a half arsed apology on IGTV and Aimee posted telling him he’s disgusting etc etc.

Then this girl comes on telling her not to judge too quickly that she (Aimee) was a bully in school too!!!!!
I was just coming on here to post the same thing 😂 Aimee acts holier than thou preaching this be kind bs, being so condescending about anyone who is on these forums etc. then she gets called out for being a school bully 😂😂😂
I saw Erika’s story yesterday and believed her but then I watched his story (never heard of him or Versatile up to yesterday) and omg what a complete over reaction!! He’s dead right to have gone and gotten the CCTV to prove what actually happened. Dangerous carry on making accusations like that, reminded me of the Roxanne Pallet/Ryan Thomas incident - the camera never lies. His career could have been ruined by that complete overreaction/attention seeking stunt.

He strikes me as a cocky little shitebag and the lyrics are another story but no different to the likes of Eminem, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was just coming on here to post the same thing 😂 Aimee acts holier than thou preaching this be kind bs, being so condescending about anyone who is on these forums etc. then she gets called out for being a school bully 😂😂😂
I saw Erika’s story yesterday and believed her but then I watched his story (never heard of him or Versatile up to yesterday) and omg what a complete over reaction!! He’s dead right to have gone and gotten the CCTV to prove what actually happened. Dangerous carry on making accusations like that, reminded me of the Roxanne Pallet/Ryan Thomas incident - the camera never lies. His career could have been ruined by that complete overreaction/attention seeking stunt.

He strikes me as a cocky little shitebag and the lyrics are another story but no different to the likes of Eminem, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg etc.
I can’t agree with you there. He is a total scumbag who has been harassing her before this and she called him out on it before last night. He knew exactly what he was doing.

There is history there and of course she felt intimidated. He pulled up (didn’t block her in) but he stayed longer than just saying hi Erica coz he cut off his video so we don’t know what else he said. He was laughing at her with his little head laugh. Awful behaviour

But was makes me cross about Aimee is that when questions were raised here about how her and her family have spoken to her boyfriend (slanty eyes/chink etc) in front of the children, it was passed off by Nikki in her live saying “oh it’s ok he wasn’t offended”

Sorry what!?? They’ve just completely contradicted everything Aimee has said on her stories. It’s not good enough. So is it ok for one of the kids to go into school to a child of colour and use the same terminology? Aimees boyfriend wasn’t offended so why should anyone else be???

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.