Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the stalker if it’s true at all then yes it’s someone she knows, I don’t think any of us here on tattle are that invested in her life 😂 Let’s not forget that stories about stalking and harassment etc are very lucrative, Aoibhe Devlin gained 20k followers over night the other week when she came on crying about being trolled. More followers = bigger platform = bigger and better freebies.

Reactions: 6
Seems the be on trend now , these pages and forums are happening years now . Just as the ‘ influencer’ ( I use that term loosely) market is getting stagnant ,all of a sudden they are being targeted and broadcasting it . Well aren’t they lucky they are not that relevant and are only getting called out for acting shady and irresponsible online , have they seen some of the actual abuse US influencers get .

Reactions: 5
I think Nikki is just an attention seeker at the end of the day and likes the sound of her own voice. "A few things need to be addressed" 🤔the followers are not students in school!! And as for being harassed?? Somebody ringing up about school? Believe you me theres much more to somebody ringing up like that. You would be asked questions on the phone etc and any good secretary /principal would know the parents voice at the other end of the phone!! Things don't add up there. I cant understand how businesses want to be in collaboration with her because it's clear she's just not nice. Having a phone constantly stuck in a child's face too is wrong!! They are beautiful children let them enjoy their childhood without the whole nation looking at them !!

Reactions: 11
Absolutely. One disagreement or difference of opinion and you are a troll, negative etc.Not everyone is going to like everyone. That is life. That's not their business. But when they put out their business to the masses you are going to get comments especially if people think it's too much of something. Who ever is ' stalking' her knows her and if it is stalking you are foolish for putting your life online and your childrens. Ridiculous putting your child online anyway. If she hadn't of done that live the other day this thread would have fizzled out. Just shows bad or good it's all attention.
I agree the rant was uncalled for because unless hundreds were stalking / slagging you , the people who didn’t and like you far outweighed them.
she should have just let it go over her head , I just keep coming back here now and I’m reading more stories about them when it would have just fizzled out . I actually stopped reading about hinch, but I know who it is now...

It’s Gav 🙈😂 ( I clearly joke )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems the be on trend now , these pages and forums are happening years now . Just as the ‘ influencer’ ( I use that term loosely) market is getting stagnant ,all of a sudden they are being targeted and broadcasting it . Well aren’t they lucky they are not that relevant and are only getting called out for acting shady and irresponsible online , have they seen some of the actual abuse US influencers get .
Big c went from 42k to over 70k ..

Reactions: 1
Yep big c gone from 40k to 70k in 24 hours. We are all a load of mugs to buy any of it from any of them. People following them on Instagram aren’t going to know their addresses or what school they’ve enrolled their child in so IF they are being targeted it’s in their own circle close to home
But the big c story was shocking. Whether she got more followers or not. It was a horrible horrible situation. Whoever did that was nasty. I'm sure she would give back those new followers and the rest if it meant she could use those baby gros

Reactions: 19
But the big c story was shocking. Whether she got more followers or not. It was a horrible horrible situation. Whoever did that was nasty. I'm sure she would give back those new followers and the rest if it meant she could use those baby gros
Her story was so upsetting. Who ever did that is a very evil person. I dont think she cares about how many followers she has. Poor girl. Shes been through enough already. At the end of the day some of these influencers/bloggers are great to generate awareness on various things. And fair play to them. They do generate awareness well in my opinion they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
what happened big c was sick, how any1 cud be so cruel is beyond me my heart broke for her. i honestly don't think ne1 on here wud be that cruel, that's very different from callin bloggers out that's a whole new level of cruel. She turned it into a positive in fairness to her as hard as it must have been she didn't come on looking for a pity party like the rest of um, and when she addressed Instagram im sure she wasnt doing it to gain followers

I’ve met Nikki in real life she was pleasant not entirely interested in speaking to myself and my mam but it was in her pop up shop so I thought she’s busy but when she walked away my Mam commented something I can’t un-see since she said she has shark eyes like she’s missing something her eyes don’t hold any emotion and it’s so true.
Her talking about being stalked I’ve a feeling it’s 99% lies and only being brought up because other people are being “trolled” far be it from Nikki to be left out of anything. My friend also works for a furniture store who was sent an email with photos attached of a sofa chair and Mirror she liked saying she’ll do them an advertising deal with they want to collaborate with her, they declined her generous offer but it made me wonder is that how she’s pumping out the collab’s that she’s contacting the company.
Yes can second that. I know someone who works with a brand she wanted free stuff from and sent them images and they too declined. She then came back with ‘lucky the other brand we wanted to work with more is happy to work with me !!!’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes can second that. I know someone who works with a brand she wanted free stuff from and sent them images and they too declined. She then came back with ‘lucky the other brand we wanted to work with more is happy to work with me !!!’
Wow. So unprofessional..you would wonder how she has a business with that attitude. Childish. Needs to grow up and give up the entitled attitude

I'd say she stamped her feet aswell! What an attitude. After everything that has come out here it goes to show how bullshut her story was the other day. Loads of people saying the same thing and they all cant be wrong.

Reactions: 4
Don’t be so sure about the bigc. She’s all about the #sp and brand ambassador and the free stuff now too, podcast etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
what happened big c was sick, how any1 cud be so cruel is beyond me my heart broke for her. i honestly don't think ne1 on here wud be that cruel, that's very different from callin bloggers out that's a whole new level of cruel. She turned it into a positive in fairness to her as hard as it must have been she didn't come on looking for a pity party like the rest of um, and when she addressed Instagram im sure she wasnt doing it to gain followers
It’s makes me sad to think that there’s people out there with that badness in them to put that girl tru that 😢 Now that person deserves the evil name calling .

Reactions: 1
It’s makes me sad to think that there’s people out there with that badness in them to put that girl tru that 😢 Now that person deserves the evil name calling .
Dont be fooled !!! There no proff anyone sent them... just 3 vests that were probably in bottom drawer an playing the sympathy card for the follows... every one of them at it this week last week and not one of em have shown any proff of anything 😙😙😙

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder where the thread went to chat about random bloggers .. ali dee who I love is doing a beggy mitchel for a shed ..even giving the measurements.. really turns me off when they do that 😭

• Haha
Wonder where the thread went to chat about random bloggers .. ali dee who I love is doing a beggy mitchel for a shed ..even giving the measurements.. really turns me off when they do that 😭
Ust to like her not so much any more always begging lately!!! The world owes u nottin cause u had triplets. 🙄🙄🙄

Ust to like her not so much any more always begging lately!!! The world owes u nottin cause u had triplets. 🙄🙄🙄
Yes thank god it's not just me. The amount of stuff she is sent is colossal... but sly begging... alot.. such a pity cause I like her

Sorry for derailing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dont be fooled !!! There no proff anyone sent them... just 3 vests that were probably in bottom drawer an playing the sympathy card for the follows... every one of them at it this week last week and not one of em have shown any proff of anything 😙😙😙
I’m not saying it didn’t happen but why didn’t she show the parcel they arrived in? Someone might’ve recognised the handwriting, surely she’d know whereabouts it was posted from?

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying it didn’t happen but why didn’t she show the parcel they arrived in? Someone might’ve recognised the handwriting, surely she’d know whereabouts it was posted from?
Exactly my point😀 same with LBP where the letters show us the proff 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.