Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know Nikki personally you do??you just sound kinda bitter or maybe it’s jealousy of what she has? Maybe if she upsets you so much you should unfollow just an idea
Bitter of what? Her selling a few bows and having a dance studio that she’s now begging people for money to keep it open and none of her baby’s stuff was paid for by her or that her fella has a child
Same age as their oldest boy and she lives in rented accommodation but pretends she owns it. Ya I’m bitter alright Champagne lifestyle lemonade wages. I’m her pretend stalker 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there is a rave page here maybe you should move to that. Who said anything about following her you don’t have to follow her to know her whole life story and she actually looks like a really bitter person

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you know Nikki personally you do??you just sound kinda bitter or maybe it’s jealousy of what she has? Maybe if she upsets you so much you should unfollow just an idea
Nikki is that you 🤣🤣 jokes ! Calm the kacks people it’s only a discussion. They are far too wrapped up in a baby bubble to be bothering about who thinks what of them I’d imagine .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Each to their own. My last baby I had with no pain relief not by choice😬I just got to the hospital to late, but if someone was pointing a phone at me I think I would have killed them😂 and it def wouldn’t b something I’d be sharing with every Tom dick & Harry.

Reactions: 8
Found it hard to watch very emotional, must be so hard on her without her mam this time round💙💙
I thought it was very emotional but I felt it was very personal, it’s not something I would share! Even with my family I don’t think I would. Literally nothing with her is private. Put the phone down.... enjoy what you have in front of you.

Reactions: 7
Says all her baby stuff will be over on her personal page. Proceeds to share multiple videos of the baby 🙄

Reactions: 6
Heard about their fam before the mum got sick. Her sibling is an absolute nightmare. Came over from England while the mum was sick and basically verbally attacked her in her hospital bed when she was dying. Nurses had to kick her out she's a psycho. I will say they adored their mum and she was an absolute sweetheart. They were devastated when she passed. They are very close it's not fake for the camera but they've shared a LOT more since her death.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Here comes the advertising posts it pisses me off to no end her baby not even a week and shes promoting a 500 euro pump she shouldn't even be pumping yet it messes with supply but sure some wee follower won't see that think its all glamorous. Also if she knew it was a boy which she obviously did why have a balloon company on standby at 1am dramatic much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow they actually look like mix of nikki and croia
Here comes the advertising posts it pisses me off to no end her baby not even a week and shes promoting a 500 euro pump she shouldn't even be pumping yet it messes with supply but sure some wee follower won't see that think its all glamorous. Also if she knew it was a boy which she obviously did why have a balloon company on standby at 1am dramatic much.
Some people do need to pump early but from her posts it does look like she did it because her boobs were full which is not a good thing to do. The baby needs to feed then and dream feed if asleep.

I took the ‘on stand-by’ comment to be about how she didn’t know when the baby would be born and wanted the balloon ready quickly when he did arrive.

I think there’s a certain part of me that thinks that Terrie has always just used nursing as a fall back plan! Everyone says it that it’s a great career that you can travel with etc... always a need for nurses and for Terrie it’s her sideline job to her Main career which is bullshitting! Just realised I posted this in the LBP thread. I much prefer Nikki to Terrie. I just find her so false! Does anyone else get the feeling that all the Fitzpatricks were “groomed” for want of a better word, to be in the limelight? Even if you watch videos of Aimee and her Dad he’s always pushing them! No wonder Terrie landed in that family. They all consider themselves celebrities!
You are correct, their parents have brainwashed them all since they were born, telling them they would be ‘famous/superstars/celebrities/the best’. This would definitely explain why Nikki and Aimee have been trying to get famous since nappies. Unfortunately it has also affected their personalities leading them to be judgemental bullies, parents should really consider using less materialistic language when encouraging their children!

Bitter of what? Her selling a few bows and having a dance studio that she’s now begging people for money to keep it open and none of her baby’s stuff was paid for by her or that her fella has a child
Same age as their oldest boy and she lives in rented accommodation but pretends she owns it. Ya I’m bitter alright Champagne lifestyle lemonade wages. I’m her pretend stalker 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there is a rave page here maybe you should move to that. Who said anything about following her you don’t have to follow her to know her whole life story and she actually looks like a really bitter person
How do you know that there is another child? If this is true it is awful to keep him/her from the other siblings!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nikki posted baby stuff on the LBP account daily before he was born but now that he is here she is keeping the baby stuff to her own account to grow her following. So devious

Reactions: 9
Heard about their fam before the mum got sick. Her sibling is an absolute nightmare. Came over from England while the mum was sick and basically verbally attacked her in her hospital bed when she was dying. Nurses had to kick her out she's a psycho. I will say they adored their mum and she was an absolute sweetheart. They were devastated when she passed. They are very close it's not fake for the camera but they've shared a LOT more since her death.
Who is the psycho that attacked the mother?

Reactions: 1
Nikki's dog got it's annual walk this evening. Didn't enjoy watching Pippa yank it around the park by the lead. Kids need to be taught how to care for and walk dogs properly, and that ain't it. All Nikki could do was laugh at it being dragged around and say the dog was a pain in the butt. Great parenting there.

Reactions: 10
They own a house which they rent out

Reactions: 1
I hate the way she laughs at pippa all the time. She says I love what you’re wearing or I love your hair and then laughs in such a bitchy way into the camera.

Kids aren’t stupid. You can see the confusion in Pippas face. Not nice to be ridiculed by your mother on an insta feed for thousands to see.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.