Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Nikki getting EVERYTHING new and for free for the new baby I have to say I’m admiring Lisa Jordan!! She just had a new baby and is nothing like Nikki at all! She didn’t beg or new products and is using everything she had before even when she knows she could do brand deals and collabs. Hats of to Lisa!!💕

• Heart
Reactions: 34
After Nikki getting EVERYTHING new and for free for the new baby I have to say I’m admiring Lisa Jordan!! She just had a new baby and is nothing like Nikki at all! She didn’t beg or new products and is using everything she had before even when she knows she could do brand deals and collabs. Hats of to Lisa!!💕
While I'm not a fan of Nikki getting free stuff because she's clearly well off....Lisa did have Bowie only a year ago where as Pippa is almost 6 so she generally needed to buy new stuff. I'm sure Lisa got a lot for free off Bella baby when she had Bowie like her double buggy so I don't see why they'd give her the same stuff again. She did just get a new car seat for Bowie which I'm going to guess is also a #collab..

Reactions: 8
There is no way her Dad organised that party as a surprise 😂 she probably gave him a list of stuff to get. Do they have to have a party for absolutely everything? She had a baby shower, why do they now need another party? Like the baby knows or cares about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it was the dad's idea initially but she deff took over. It looks the exact same as her baby shower but in blue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the middle of a pandemic with the county next to you on lockdown, his father "organised" a surpise party??! Me fuckin hole he did. Noone would organise a party for a newborn without asking especially at the moment. So fuckin unnecessary! I'm sorry but this is the tit that people get annoyed over. And the lack of presence of terri or davvvvviiddd speaks volumes

Reactions: 14
Also the way she had baby in sling earlier was so dangerous meant to be up to her face close enough to kiss sure u couldn't even see child

Reactions: 2
No sign of Terrie or Davehhhh either!! Who throws a welcome to the world celebration in the middle of a pandemic and the baby shower was only a few weeks ago 🙄🤣

If welcome to the world partys now become another thing I'm done gender reveals baby showers then that ffs

If welcome to the world partys now become another thing I'm done gender reveals baby showers then that ffs
The baby is like 5 minutes old and already they are having more parties. Would she ever just take a break and sit on the couch and bond with her baby. Out and about since Day 1 and in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Everyone and their mother has had a hold of the baby at this stage.

Reactions: 9
The baby is like 5 minutes old and already they are having more parties. Would she ever just take a break and sit on the couch and bond with her baby. Out and about since Day 1 and in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Everyone and their mother has had a hold of the baby at this stage.

As I've said before, it's become more and more clear he family seem to be those who don't believe in the pandemic or at least think it's not as harmful as it is..... surely Terrie being a nurse and working during Covid could open their eyes a bit more....There's no way her dad organised that party like come on...a welcome to the world party Would be a bit more believable if she said one of her sister's did it..🙄

Reactions: 10
What to do with a week old baby take it out on a fuckin boat.... what is she trying to prove like there wee mums at home prob struggling to even get out of their pyjamas and shes making it look like a walk in the park

Reactions: 16
What to do with a week old baby take it out on a fuckin boat.... what is she trying to prove like there wee mums at home prob struggling to even get out of their pyjamas and shes making it look like a walk in the park
A constipated baby none the less! As if his stomach isn’t bad enough she wants to potentially throw sea sickness into the mix! 🙄

I honestly feel she loves to make out she’s Mother Earth & makes it all look so easy (we all know it’s not easy. Worthwhile yes, easy no. The pregnancy work outs, the ‘overdue’ running up steps, the ‘no pain relief’ natural birth, back in her jeans & breastfeeding on cafe trips/boat trips. Your vagina got to 10cm, you possibly have tears, stitches, you’re bleeding heavily & you’re surely having after pains. Be honest

Reactions: 26
So many of them do this after birth. Act like it was nothing and are flying around the place. Its silly.

Reactions: 12
Why would you bring your new baby to a restaurant, boat trip! Parties in your dads in the middle of a pandemic, she’s so selfish and ignorant. Stay the fu*k at home and enjoy what you have.

Reactions: 13
That's why post natal depression is so high social media puts high expectations on mums make them feel they doing it wrong... it annoys me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's why post natal depression is so high social media puts high expectations on mums make them feel they doing it wrong... it annoys me so much
This is so so so true she makes it seem so easy like its 2 days later back in ur old clothes and insta perfect life 😑 she needs to lay off social media and actually bond n enjoy her time with him being so small like 😒

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.