Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read through this thread and actually nobody called her fat. She has been called out for photoshopping and not looking the same in real life as she does on insta something I would defo agree with having seen her up close but my biggest problem is her Using it for publicity for your shite songs! It's appalling if I'm honest as she has been called out many a time for being a bully herself. duck all personality and forgettable music. Nikki a serious wannabe influeancer with zero class. Over and over again has shown what an absolute witch she can be. The cheek of you to put your kids on a instagram page to advertise tit bows and then tell people they cant have an opinion? Who the duck do you think you are?! So deluded its hilarious.

Reactions: 17
Ah lads the big reveal at eight of the nursery ... ah here Nikki would ya go duck off with yourself!! ya could be proud of the room if ya had of actually put any hard earned money into it but in actual fact ya didn’t, ya begged pretty much for it all no douth. Plus thought ya weren’t sharing anything to do with him on LBP page it was all to be on your personal page.... o ya that’s right, ya’ve more followers on that page so seen as ya didn’t pay for anything ya kinda have to do something in return to all these companies I guess. Can’t wait for the child to wreck it all in a years time when he’s a toddler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah lads the big reveal at eight of the nursery ... ah here Nikki would ya go duck off with yourself!! ya could be proud of the room if ya had of actually put any hard earned money into it but in actual fact ya didn’t, ya begged pretty much for it all no douth. Plus thought ya weren’t sharing anything to do with him on LBP page it was all to be on your personal page.... o ya that’s right, ya’ve more followers on that page so seen as ya didn’t pay for anything ya kinda have to do something in return to all these companies I guess. Can’t wait for the child to wreck it all in a years time when he’s a toddler 🤣🤣
I haven't watched but I would bet its grey... not a bit of colour anywhere, much like nikki's life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sonny's name over the cot would absolutely drive me mental that it's off centre 🙈 but yeah all grey, very bland for a little baba.. Beautiful but bland 😊

Reactions: 2
Sonny's name over the cot would absolutely drive me mental that it's off centre 🙈 but yeah all grey, very bland for a little baba.. Beautiful but bland 😊
I hate those shiney names they all have above the cots. Rosie and Aoibhe have them too. They're about 150 which is madness! Easy to know they probably don't have to pay as all seem to get freebies from that company

Reactions: 2
Honestly that song that Aimee was singing is like something my 4 year old has belting out today on her toy piano 😂😂 the syncing with her voice was so badly off it was laughable, she’s such a dose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely not either can guarantee you that!!
I did start following her when I had a little girl for bows and I have bought of her I personally think they look fab on babies up to 6 months after that crap! They stretch and fall off the heads so not worth the money. Don’t buy them anymore much cheaper options and nicer ppl selling bows.

Totally lovin this thread read it all after Nikki exposed it on her stories (never heard of it before then) I agree with the girl that said she wouldn’t buy one thing they #ad on, to be honest I never fell for it with any blogger/Instagramer etc etc

I want to know what David works at???
Hes a housekeeper

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen a video on insta for Demi lavatos new song with marshmallow and it’s so like Naked even some of the lyrics I’m ok not being ok or something like that 🙄
That’s so funny. I never heard Demi L.’s song before and was driving today and it was on the radio. The minute I heard it I thought that sounds familiar 😂😂

Anyone have Demi’s number to let her know she could have a copyright infringement case on her hands? And no Aimee/Nikki just Incase you are reading this ‘it’s not a compliment from the trolls’.

I see little miss pip didn’t get too many new followers after her rant. Hope that’s telling her something. God Aimee did well
To write a new song within a few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads the nursery.... that was the final straw for me I had to unfollow after that. I’m a first time Mam to a beautiful 2 month old and I actually had anxiety after seeing the nursery. I live in a 1 bed apt in a different country, barely holding it together financially and my family can’t visit me and people like her shoving all her freebies in our faces like that make me sick. “THE BIG REVEAL” as if it was a product or something like that. Cop on to yourself with your notions and have a bit of consideration for your followers who may be lesser off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lads the nursery.... that was the final straw for me I had to unfollow after that. I’m a first time Mam to a beautiful 2 month old and I actually had anxiety after seeing the nursery. I live in a 1 bed apt in a different country, barely holding it together financially and my family can’t visit me and people like her shoving all her freebies in our faces like that make me sick. “THE BIG REVEAL” as if it was a product or something like that. Cop on to yourself with your notions and have a bit of consideration for your followers who may be lesser off.
Anyone flaunting things like this in the current economy deserves mass unfollowing to be honest. Same with Mrs Makeup today - her and sister with armfuls of Louis Vuitton bags.🙄
They’ll use the excuse that they work hard and deserve to treat themselves which is all well and good. Just spare a thought for the many people in the world struggling right now and worried about keeping a roof over their heads and food on the table. We haven’t even seen the half of it yet. It’s just all a bit classless at the moment. They don’t have to show everything off on social media

Reactions: 8
Anybody who constantly flaunts their wealth is just tacky. By all means treat yourself but don’t flaunt it. It’s actually embarrassing that you feel you need to do that 😏

Reactions: 5
Anybody who constantly flaunts their wealth is just tacky. By all means treat yourself but don’t flaunt it. It’s actually embarrassing that you feel you need to do that 😏
Money talks, wealth whispers. That's nikki and tignam to a tee 🤔

Reactions: 10
She can show it off all she wants but she isn’t impressing anyone. The whole room was begged. All the babies things were begged. I’m surprised she didn’t beg the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Big Reveal🤮🤮🤮🤮NOTIONS!!!we could all do a big reveal when live off life off freebies...no class or tact for others suffering these days🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Ye but lads she works so hard for freebies!! Normally you work hard in order to pay for something Nikki....but you certainly don't 🤣 it's a shallow existence in my book 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she really had money she wouldn’t be putting her kids online to help her flog random shite. I think that sums it up for me. Myself and my partner work so our young child doesn’t have to. Also she likely wouldn’t be still renting or begging for freebies online.

Reactions: 5
She is a pretender. We all know she begged it all, we watched her do it. Now still I would love to know where the 50k went from irelands got talent. As far as I can see her life is on a credit card and it wouldnt take very much for it all to come tumbling down and for her to end up with duck all. People who really have money don't flaunt it on Instagram. They have class

Reactions: 7
She is a pretender. We all know she begged it all, we watched her do it. Now still I would love to know where the 50k went from irelands got talent. As far as I can see her life is on a credit card and it wouldnt take very much for it all to come tumbling down and for her to end up with duck all. People who really have money don't flaunt it on Instagram. They have class
YES🙌🙌WHERE did that 50 grand go🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.