Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to agree with all of above, she's very unlikeable.

Also this whole "we are such a close family" is totally not true. Seems incredibly false.

Reactions: 4
Who does she actually think she is???? Like seriously 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ So glad the new earner is healthy but the absolute notions. She is so up her own arse

Reactions: 9
Can’t cope with her anymore, “wait for the reveal” get over yourself!!! Everything has to be this big show... she actually boils my blood!

Reactions: 13
Yeah he has a kid around same age as Jayden and Nikki made him choose! Terrible ignoring a child that’s your own no wonder the woman sending letters
Was that not the story going around about Rosie and her fella?
if it’s true Nikki should have stepped up like Rosie and included the child in her family. At the end of the day the child as done nothing wrong. Terrible to excluded a child like that cos her fella couldn’t keep it in his pants! But sure it’s always the other girls fault 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can’t cope with her anymore, “wait for the reveal” get over yourself!!! Everything has to be this big show... she actually boils my blood!
I’d say it’s a boy, bet she’s disappointed can’t wrap a bow around a boy. But she’ll prob find a way.

Reactions: 3
Sorry guys the anticipation of waiting to find out is killing me 🙄 I’m as anxious as faces by grace doing a load of laundry

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a boy! She just posted it on her personal page. Hope the name is better than Jayden this time around.

• Sad
Congratulations to them. With all the tit going on in the world right now a new little baby is such happy news. Wishing them well 💙

Reactions: 10
Congratulations to them. With all the tit going on in the world right now a new little baby is such happy news. Wishing them well 💙
Come on Mystic Megs let’s guess names .
I’m going to guess something to do with sea/beaches due to the sea link they have with their mom ?

Reactions: 1
Come on Mystic Megs let’s guess names .
I’m going to guess something to do with sea/beaches due to the sea link they have with their mom ?
Brayden, Hayden, Kayden, Shayden, Layden, Zayden....the possibilities are endless!!!🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her son is a wee pet in fairness he seems a lovely little boy...... not flaunted in the pics as much but seems very kind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.