Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmac102

I was once blocked in a bank by her and after waiting 20 mins to get out, i went into the bank to ask they get whoever it was as i had to pick my son up from school. She came barrelling out shouting and cursing at me. I was astounded. She is not a nice person. Not even a little bit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Okay!

Also the mentioning she had no pain relief was weird as well. Like there's no right way to labour. Good for her but there are no medals for labouring without pain relief. I did it too but I don't feel the need to mention it 🤷‍♀️ no one needs to know these private details like.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Maybe I’m old fashioned but does anyone else not think it’s wrong to have Pippa on Tiktok
It’s so dangerous exposing her like that, my hubby is a bit of a computer nerd but he said the app is able to take info off your phone etc I’ve deleted it but as mad as Trump is he’s not too far wrong when he wants to ban it!!

Jembelle

VIP Member
Sorry not but her rant again this morning. She puts her children up on social media to SELL things and to get freebies and to make money off. If she does not want her children to be in public pay for models etc. yes people have a right to
Comment if you put anything for thousands and thousands fo see. Also Rosie comment ya you go comment Rosie cause your another one selling your children for freebies. What the hell would most of us be jealous about I own my own place and my own car and I pay for all my kids stuff and I go out to
Work everyday. You all choose to sit at home advertising and begging for free stuff and living in rented accommodation while showing this perfect life on Instagram. Nikki you come across as so bitter go get councelling. I had a choice to out my son for modeling and he did one shoot and that was it for me I did not want that life of his and our lives in public. You also have that choice Nikki. With regards aimee every kid photoshops everything every single teenager I know and person in their 20’s edit their photos. No one has a right to
Comment on her size be it she’s big or small. This is how issues are created in people!

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I can’t believe that Nikki and Aimee are making this about themselves 🙄
I hope someone who was bullied by Aimee comes on this thread and outs her with details to shut her up. How self righteous of the 2 of them.

Reactions: 17

Don'tstartwithme

I just read through this thread and actually nobody called her fat. She has been called out for photoshopping and not looking the same in real life as she does on insta something I would defo agree with having seen her up close but my biggest problem is her Using it for publicity for your shite songs! It's appalling if I'm honest as she has been called out many a time for being a bully herself. Fuck all personality and forgettable music. Nikki a serious wannabe influeancer with zero class. Over and over again has shown what an absolute bitch she can be. The cheek of you to put your kids on a instagram page to advertise shit bows and then tell people they cant have an opinion? Who the fuck do you think you are?! So deluded its hilarious.

Reactions: 17
Pippa's Birthday Prep Meeting with Gotcha Covered! Did she miss the fact Dublin is in trouble Pandemic wise and you can only be with 1 other household. My son is 6 next week, course I want to give him a big party but I have had to explain to him we cannot do that anymore?!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Princessdippy

What to do with a week old baby take it out on a fuckin boat.... what is she trying to prove like there wee mums at home prob struggling to even get out of their pyjamas and shes making it look like a walk in the park

Nishionnaigh

It wasn’t long ago I watched Nikki‘s story about how the dance studio is under pressure BUT her story this evening is bragging about how nice Pippa O Connor’s new bomber jackets are that she’s just gone and ordered two of them €89 euro each mind you. I’m embarrassed for her how can you be on your stories crying about your business and being able to justify splashing the cash on Apple Watch straps and bomber jackets?

• Heart

Pauline

Nikkis just talking absolute trash to get a bit of attention.

Next thread could be called Nikki Whealie Bin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

The Menace

Had to lol at the line that the government is ‘out of touch’ with real people!! Good one Nikki!! Says she from her nursery with furniture ‘real people’ couldn’t afford 😡
The poor woman. The government picking on her and her dance studio. Like there's only a pandemic at the moment and Dublin's cases are rising but sure she needs her dance studio & Pippa another ott party. Time to start up a gofundme for them. Aimee will probably write a song about how times are tough for the Fitzpatricks 😏

• Haha

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
She does my head in. She's so full of shit. She's all About natural oh why have we been unwell blah blah blood tests fucking supplements vitamins bullshit. Now it doesn't suit her that the government won't let her have 30 kids in a tiny studio in the middle of a pandemic so she wants us to sign her petition!? Fuck off. Cop on. You have a fucking newborn. Concentrate on protecting him not lining your pockets or begging for more shit.

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I watched her little update because (she’s getting so many questions) on what to give at a baby shower! She was probably freaking out that nobody would buy the baby things given that It’s her third baby so she threw this lavish mini wedding and dresses everyone up in white! Like if I said to my family the dress code is white they would tell me to piss off and wear whatever they like anyway! I’d say nobody wanted to go really but they all wanted a taste of the freebies! What happened to BYOB? Fully stocked fridges.

I also got the impression that it’s not good enough to buy smaller things and pop them in a gift bag! She says you should put them in baskets to make them look nicer and don’t feel ashamed that they’re just bibs/baby grows! She got some lovely little bits and bobs and then Aimee and Ryan bought the baby a €250 Gucci baby blanket that will go really well in her free pram! Absolute bullshit from all of them! To be fair she got everything she needed from collabs! I would have turned up to her house with my arms swinging!

Like I can’t stand Terrie McEvoy but I admire that she’s not all about her sis in law who is so bloody delusional. Nikki is like Lady Muc!

And one last thing GotchaCovered is everywhere these days with these blaggers! I hope people remember that when they book these companies that they are paying for this ridiculous baby shower/mini wedding and Sosueme’s sister’s 21st!

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
When you think about it, the absolute hypocrisy of Nikki to preach to her followers about being kind and focusing on their own lives when she spends an hour of her free time ranting about the trolls and has been so mean to a few of her followers by publicly naming and shaming them for expressing an opinion.

The other day Dorieann Garrihy posted a message she got from a follower, with their name blanked out, saying she was shit on the radio and they hoped she got fired, etc. People asked her why she didn't publicise the sender's name and Dorieann said that 1.) That would be giving them a platform and 2). She doesn't know what kind of terrible day that person has had and maybe they are just lashing out at the first person they encounter to get their frustration out. She didn't excuse the behaviour but it was a much more refined way to handle that kind of message, from someone about 10 years younger than Nikki.

Nikki could do with learning some class and maturity.

Aimees new project, is in fact a mother trying to get justice for her daughter as she could never get it through the court system. Aimee should have signed the petition, posted for awareness like everyone else and not made it all about her as usual. ITS NOT HER STORY! It’s this mother’s story to tell for her child and she’s been desperately trying to get this law passed for years. Why is Aimee paying attention now all of a sudden?? Oh that’s right no gigs etc not enough attention on you. Disgusting that goss.ie ran a story featuring her and others regarding what their doing for this campaign yet Jackie fox has been doing it alone for years! Fame hungry vultures. Tried to get some attention off Erica coady during the race row she had till she herself was shut down for been a bully in school. I hope the people she bullied in school come forward and share their story.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tonii

I think LBP is the worst by far. Worse than Aoibhe Devlin, worse than Grace.
I think she’s a jumped up wannabe and I don’t say that lightly. I think it’s an absolute disgrace the amount of stuff she is gifted. She literally takes everything. Blinds, carpet, hall tables, nursery furniture worth 1000’s, garden furniture worth 1000’s. We’re in the midst of a pandemic of course normal hard working people are going to feel jealous and bitter. I think that’s why there is a surge is blogger hate recently. People are struggling, really really struggling and to see a ‘blogger’ that does nothing for the greater good like LBP get gifted so much stuff when she is already quite affluent ( she brags and shows off that much it’s obvious) is sickening.
Then when she is called out she resorts to name calling and bullying something she claims she doesn’t agree with.
The rant she put up a few weeks back after someone messaged her about the collabs/gifts being excessive was disgusting. She sneered, she looked down her nose, she basically outed the person when that person was only giving her opinion. An opinion a lot of people agree with. The person said she was in rented accommodation etc and she basically laughed at her. Today she is outting someone else and calling them a ‘freak show’. Grace while I understand people’s opinions on her doesn’t come on and annihilate and name call when she’s called out.

• Heart

IGer1

Yes littlemissnosey i never gave out about the reporting but the fact someone on this site thought about naming a child’s is fucking shocking.

I dont know the family at all, no ties to them, never even seen them in real life, but a line was about to be crossed and it’s disgusting, reading back I see her Estate was named too. Why on earth would anyone think that is ok.

Hate on their content etc etc but dont name schools (nearly was) or post their address and is absolutely out of line.

I see you dont use your real name, for all i know you could be an anti-masker
But Nikki puts it on all IG herself 🙈🤣 It’s not rocket science to get the finer details! She is the one that is over sharing.

We all know...where she lives, where her Dad lives, where Gavin works, where she works, where her kids go to school etc.
Don’t even get my started on Pippa using Tik Tok, Nikki is an ABSOLUTE MORON

Mona86

VIP Member
Where is the fucking law for all the conning and fraudulent sales that go on? The hidden AF links and gifted stays? The recommendations for things when you’re getting a cut of the sales? Not necessarily talking just about LBP here but howling at SCS, LLL etc going on about laws when in actual fact they are conning people into buying things every day of the week