Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be no plans for a summer in Portugal this year
Doesn’t she usually hide it till the last moment though…. She never seems to give long hints and then wham bam they there….. I do hope if she’s going she waits till August, I don’t fancy running into her in July 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a noticeably chubby baby though in fairness, the photo Terri pot up of Sydney in Portugal she is a little chunky monkey - and that's not a dig from me, she just seems like a little puddin. My own lads were always fecking eating but sadly never had those little chubs
Doesn’t she usually hide it till the last moment though…. She never seems to give long hints and then wham bam they there….. I do hope if she’s going she waits till August, I don’t fancy running into her in July 😂😂😂😂
I'm the same im going in July 🤣ohh but wait I'm going were she wishes she can go shame isn't nicki 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Did any one notice Croia's sad attempt of promoting the Blender? She had to cut the video as it wasn't powerful enough to blend the ice. She is an absolute Dose!
Yeah and her attempts to hide her nips from being seen through her top… had to switch off. She’s so awkward in front of a camera.

Reactions: 2
Don’t you know they’ll go off somewhere “special” for the summer as they just can’t handle the weather here 🙄 it’s sad it’s as if they literally live to go away/escape Ireland such a pity their rent a lifestyle isn’t suited to just duck off and move abroad

Reactions: 3
You still have to wear masks flying to Portugal and in certain places over there so maybe that’s why she’s avoiding it 😂😂

I wasn’t going to post this and been sitting on it for ages but her latest attempt at hiding a collab had really pi**ed me off. I’m from the UK but came across her thread and when I copped who it was I couldn’t believe it.

This story goes back years but it gives you a picture of the kind of person you are dealing with. Way back when I was on holidays with my brother and family. Her family where there too and we all got to know one another. Her parents btw were absolutely lovely. David was quiet, Aimee was mental lol and Nikki well she was the sly one. Croia wasn’t born at this stage so that’ll tell you how long it goes back.

There was a gang of us all hanging out together. I was allowed go out with them as my brother was 17, I think Nikki was 18 at this stage. There was a couple on holiday and they started coming out with us. They were 18 on their first holiday together. All was well, everyone got on, lots of them fancied Nikki but from what I remember she didn’t like any of them.

I ended up going to see one of the girls from Ireland a few weeks later and who was on my flight but the guy from the couple. We got chatting and he said oh I’m going to see family. So next day I was out in town with my friend and we went to Topshop and who did I see coming down the stairs holding hands with the bloke….NIKKI.

So basically they were carrying on during the holiday, his girlfriend didn’t know and didn’t know he had gone to Ireland to see her! Sly is her middle name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nine story pages to open bottle of wine. My god she is SCRAPING THE BARREL with content. Fuckin useless

Yeah and can’t tag a collab properly
Great to see she remembered Jones did a collab with her last year and giving them a mention. She must want a few flowers to replace the ones she forgot to water when she relocated last summer

Great to see she remembered Jones did a collab with her last year and giving them a mention. She must want a few flowers to replace the ones she forgot to water when she relocated last summer
Yeah she might actually properly tag the upholstery collaboration next year!

Reactions: 1
Sure why would you pay a few grand for a sofa that the cushions have to be reupholstered a year later she has made Jones look shite, I defo would not be paying the kind of money they charge for that

Reactions: 5
Sure why would you pay a few grand for a sofa that the cushions have to be reupholstered a year later she has made Jones look shite, I defo would not be paying the kind of money they charge for that
More fool them for reposting it 😂🤣 again she’s made a thick out of them 😂

• Haha
Reasons Nicolas flowers die, nobody to water them for her and she doesn’t get paid to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.