Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh no the thanks Oli with the free drink in hand 😂😂 she’s giving me serious ‘cool mom’ vibes recently with the peace and pout and all the other immature shite she does! delighted tea spills has called her out again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am DYING over those messages on tea spill 😂😂😂😂😂 when a hun threatens the guards I lose it completely. It is so pathetic. You can’t get a guard when there is a serious assault but Nikki the bulldog Whelan is getting cyber crime after someone who left a comment on Instagram 😂😂😂😂 Serious I’m telling on you vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im kinda irritated by tea spills end comment about expect to be replied too as they have the right to defend themselves. She's a little too on the fence for my liking.
If these idiots live their life on line they are inviting comments. They can respond of course but their behavior is usually uncalled for

Reactions: 11
Awh no the thanks Oli with the free drink in hand 😂😂 she’s giving me serious ‘cool mom’ vibes recently with the peace and pout and all the other immature shite she does! delighted tea spills has called her out again
In bleeping sufferable! Perusing YSL in the Jesus creepers! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hmmm I searched ‘black quilted YSL tote’ and it’s €3500… I don’t know I just think it’s smoke and mirrors here. She sells bows FFS! And the other biz’s have been closed for 2 years. I reckon she will buy a fake a show it off?

Reactions: 16
She bleeping bought a fake in Dubai now she's pretending she's buying a real one and she's gonna parade around the fake 😆😆😆 I'm dying. She's such a fool

Hmmm I searched ‘black quilted YSL tote’ and it’s €3500… I don’t know I just think it’s smoke and mirrors here. She sells bows FFS! And the other biz’s have been closed for 2 years. I reckon she will buy a fake a show it off?
She has to be up to her eyes in debt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
€3500 for a bag like someone said she sells bows does a few dance classes and he’s spouting off about treadmills there can’t be that kind of money in those things it’s not possible not to mention the house the car and all the holidays we work decent jobs don’t live anywhere near Dublin and we can’t afford to piss side ways would love to know her secret

Reactions: 8
Enter a dance group to Ireland got talent with 50k and say you are putting the money back into the business that's how she does it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya and we went to look at one of them houses to buy and they weren’t that big inside for the price your paying and with all the new builds around that area it will end up like a ghetto eventually
Alot of the properties in that area pretend they are Portmarnock when they are really Dublin 13, that's a way of hiking up the price

Stop! That’s an outrageous amount to rent a house 😱
It's average for a 4 bed house in the area tbh. Terrible but that's the current situation

In bleeping sufferable! Perusing YSL in the Jesus creepers! 🙄
Hahaha when I saw the Birkenstocks my first thought was Jerusalem Back Slappers 🤣 😂

Seems like all the instahuns are flogging the old German hair arm pit nudist colony shoes tonight

Reactions: 1
Truth be told she hasn’t got a pot to piss in! The bows have had their day. Her other businesses are hardly successful. She goes on as if she’s running an empire. It’s fuckin mortifying 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
What a nasty nasty witch she is with them msg on tea spill who actually does she think is bleeping bleep I wouldn't buy anything off her

Reactions: 2
I rarely say much about this 1 but the Monaco comment really bugged me. Ask me hole. I have "birks" and designer bags, shoes, go on as many holidays and for as long as Nicola but don't boast or brag about it.
U know what they say about people who are all talk. She needs a dose of reality. Soon we'll have to c that gobshite Gav packing up the car again for her holiday in her "special place"
She is really bugging me lately and wtf was going on with staying in town but eating in Malahide. She really needs to get a grip on reality.... and as for her style, it's exactly the same Shite all the time, mini or shorts up her hole, plain strappy sandals and a shirt with no bra on.... bore offffff

Ok. As u were. Rant over 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was at pink restaurant in town. On South William Street. She didn’t got back to Malahide.
If she was going to Malahide she would have been passing Donaghmede and she could have dropped Sonny’s blanket back.

Reactions: 1
We know the bag posts are for tattle as the title states her bag is fake! What a sad little life!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.