Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve really got to feel sorry for these turds, both from river valley, in swords and now living in darndale, the tit hole of the malahide road 😂😂 but according to Nicola she lives in in malahide/portmarnock😂😂 bleeping notions 🙄🙄
Well technically she is in Donaghmede, but yeah, still Dublin 13 and a good 5-10kms away from Portmarnock and Malahide

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well technically she is in Donaghmede, but yeah, still Dublin 13 and a good 5-10kms away from Portmarnock and Malahide
Like I said, notions!! She’s closer to darndale, coolock, donaghmede than she is to the places she’s alludes to live! Nothing wrong with these places btw but please don’t pretend you’re something you’re not Nicola!! # our beach 😂😂 head !!!

Reactions: 6
Fucks sake. Devastated about the murder of 14 children BUT HERE'S AN AD FOR MY BOWS AND DANCE CAMP! nikki you tone deaf piece of tit. But why would I expect any different. Those kids weren't part of your family so let's hark back to the rant of the century shall we. You don't give a duck because you don't care about anyone who isn't your family. Stop pretending, you shallow whiney self entitled walking skidmark.

14.dead kids and following it is an ad for a kids dance camp. What is wrong with you.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake. Devastated about the murder of 14 children BUT HERE'S AN AD FOR MY BOWS AND DANCE CAMP! nikki you tone deaf piece of tit. But why would I expect any different. Those kids weren't part of your family so let's hark back to the rant of the century shall we. You don't give a duck because you don't care about anyone who isn't your family. Stop pretending, you shallow whiney self entitled walking skidmark.

14.dead kids and following it is an ad for a kids dance camp. What is wrong with you.
Ah sure when that poor girl Aisling Murphy was murdered, she had a story up with footage of the suspect at the courthouse with an angry mob shouting, then her caption on it was how it made her blood boil and that he should be hung. Yes, loads of people felt that way but had the cop-on not to state those kind of things publicly on SM. No clue about how the justice system works and making sure he gets a fair trial in order to ensure he is found guilty and punished.
And then next post was about selling some crap to her followers 🙈

Reactions: 4
Ah sure when that poor girl Aisling Murphy was murdered, she had a story up with footage of the suspect at the courthouse with an angry mob shouting, then her caption on it was how it made her blood boil and that he should be hung. Yes, loads of people felt that way but had the cop-on not to state those kind of things publicly on SM. No clue about how the justice system works and making sure he gets a fair trial in order to ensure he is found guilty and punished.
And then next post was about selling some crap to her followers 🙈
And let’s not forget when baby Azaylia Khan was passing away of cancer she tagged both the baby’s parents in a picture of Sonny with a caption saying something like *I’m so glad he’s happy and healthy*….then proceeded to insinuate that vaccines are the reason for cancer..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why does she forced pippa into the mini me mould. Pippa has her first dance competition this weekend. That child never looks happy at one

Reactions: 5
Why does she forced pippa into the mini me mould. Pippa has her first dance competition this weekend. That child never looks happy at one
Because Fitzpatricks are not normal like the rest of us, they are all stars in the making, Nikki herself is such a success 😂😂

• Haha
Bet Nicola is raging so sue has her ysl bag! No waiting list ( I mean waiting on her fake from china) 😂😂 for sue! Nicola obviously isn’t in the know with Jeff Thompson in BT’s because that man can source anything 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did any one notice Croia's sad attempt of promoting the Blender? She had to cut the video as it wasn't powerful enough to blend the ice. She is an absolute Dose!

• Haha
Did any one notice Croia's sad attempt of promoting the Blender? She had to cut the video as it wasn't powerful enough to blend the ice. She is an absolute Dose!
She is so dumb 🙄 was actually going to buy one for travel until I seen her video 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
The eye roll at the poor 91 Yr old nanny. Well, you did say duck the elderly you couldn't be bothered to protect them. Seems like you've no patience the either
Screenshot_20220528-191213_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Ever notice how whenever she talks about Sydney she always mentions her weight? Chunky monkey, leg rolls etc... I reckon it's a thinly veiled dig

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ever notice how whenever she talks about Sydney she always mentions her weight? Chunky monkey, leg rolls etc... I reckon it's a thinly veiled dig
She is a noticeably chubby baby though in fairness, the photo Terri pot up of Sydney in Portugal she is a little chunky monkey - and that's not a dig from me, she just seems like a little puddin. My own lads were always fecking eating but sadly never had those little chubs

Is it just me or after all the freebies for the garden, the make over last year and that tit attempt at cleaning it today that her garden still looks crap. Some nice parts but then others like totally unkempt. Do the two of them not have a clue or something. Dead plants everywhere, like these things just need some water and a fed.

Is it just me or after all the freebies for the garden, the make over last year and that tit attempt at cleaning it today that her garden still looks crap. Some nice parts but then others like totally unkempt. Do the two of them not have a clue or something. Dead plants everywhere, like these things just need some water and a fed.
Who cares when it’s free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.