Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Pippa will look beautiful but the dresses are really awful there are a few nice ones but they look like the awful royal wedding flower girl dresses

Reactions: 2
Pippa actually looks so puffy in the face like she was crying in that picture with the dress. Or else we are so used to looking at filtered pictures of her that's completely different without them

Reactions: 3
I’m fairness I wouldn’t ever comment on the child’s looks. She would be lovely in any normal dress. I just think young children are nicer in childish, plain dresses, and not dresses like mini brides. Wearing make up and puffy dresses! Maybe it’s just me but I have a real issue with children dressing like adults! I just just don’t get the notions Nikki has, she always gets the mark wrong! Heading to Chelsea in London for a dress. I DON’t GET IT ! She tries to act posh but those dresses are anything but !

They are not royal type dresses the royals wouldn’t wear this tack.

Nikki doesn’t get most of her following is people like herself (average/normal) and from her area north Dublin. Which there is zero wrong with. That’s her target audience but then she behaves like she looks down her nose at these people and is trying to put herself in a different league that she’s alien too ! The only one she’s actually alienating is the community she ACTUALLY lives and appeals to 🤦🏼‍♀️ She also has no reason to look down her nose at these people. Most of which work for everything they have a strive for their own homes and real jobs and education for their kids which is a dam lot better then she dies for hers.

I couldn’t imagine living in her head. Always trying to be better then everyone around her . Always show off and braging! It’s such a missed mark when people are struggling to pay bills boasting about a trip and an gypsy dress in london. It just makes her so unlikeable.

I follow loads of people, lots of rich and lots of normal. I have to say the very wealthy ones don’t go on like this. Apart for the other nuvis like mcgregor! They are very understated. They are comfortable and don’t need to show every single thing off. It makes them likeable. If only Nikki the dicky realised why she is so unlikeable is because she’s a try hard and there isZero substance. Champagne lifestyle and lemonade money!

Reactions: 12
The poor dog scraping at the window to get inside out of the rain.. god shes nasty.

Reactions: 4
The dog literally begging to get inside and she ignores her.. and in this weather too. So so so nasty.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I saw her in Smyths recently, the phrase you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear came to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.