Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the ones that feel the need to let everyone know they bought a designer bag are all full of tit. Anyone with class and the money never feel the need to have to tell anyone. Fact

Reactions: 7
Remember the ones that feel the need to let everyone know they bought a designer bag are all full of tit. Anyone with class and the money never feel the need to have to tell anyone. Fact
I work with very rich or well off what ever way you way to say it and I can tell you i have never seem them or tell me about any of the designer stuff they have you know why they have class and don't need to tell everyone about it because not like the dope nicki and Melissa mills they have no class at all

Reactions: 5
Rent hike incoming! Is this in Lusk or Swords?
That's lusk. My friend rented it.

Think it’s only a 2 bed. Kitchen looks tiny
It's a three bed, and kitchen is big enough. She's not showing down behind her.

Sitting room is gigantic. Always freezing. Summer time wasn't so bad.
But definitely would have helped if Nikki had a qualified plumper doing the radiators. Which needed doing in the kitchen, bathroom upstairs. My friend had a baby the time of the bad snow. The boiler system packed in. And had to leave the house for a while so she could keep her newborn warm. Nikki told her there was a duplex heater in the closet but it wasn't enough heat. So they went to family for support.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"Shopping" in brown Thomas but can't afford a bra? I no you hate kelly fitz but she can prob get you a discount on the tit tape she uses cause lord knows you need it! Scarlett for your son
Another thing I wouldn't normally comment on wedding dresses but hers was one of the worst fitted dresses I have ever seen! It was way too big on the top and looked awful. Sad really

Reactions: 4
"Shopping" in brown Thomas but can't afford a bra? I no you hate kelly fitz but she can prob get you a discount on the tit tape she uses cause lord knows you need it! Scarlett for your son
Another thing I wouldn't normally comment on wedding dresses but hers was one of the worst fitted dresses I have ever seen! It was way too big on the top and looked awful. Sad really
Her mum made it I think, so it was beautiful to her for sentimental reasons.

It's just Nikki who makes it ugly

Reactions: 2
Honestly I have never seen the likes of it ! “OMG we work hard we deserve it ! And Gav is worse then me”

Eh reality check! Working hard is getting up at 5am to prep the kids for school/childcare. Then working a 9-5. Heading home to do the homework, cook dinner and clean the house. Then saving up for the holidays a few times a year.

Nikki you dick you pimp yourself out for free stuff. Everything you have in your rented house you didn’t get through work you got it for free from promising brand something and then falling out with most afterwards when they realise you a witch! The other half of your cash comes from you and the hubby running running everything through your business and then not paying the correct tax. (Hope you don’t end up with a revenue audit at your door). You have your sister mind your kids and you work at best part time, inbetween you lunches and walks and popping to do your beach posts ! You wouldn’t know hard working if it bit you!

as for the Insta post on spill my tea. Hilarious ! It shows her for who she is, mental and a bully, and someone stalking tattle while accusing people of the posts with zero proof! Calling the Garda 🤣 could you imagine! “Someone didn’t agree with me on Insta mr officer. They posted a negative comment on my page. I’m a narcissist and can’t cope. Make an arrest please” 🤣🤣🤣

She is truly a toxic and vile moron !

Reactions: 16
Truly don’t know a single normal person who would post. “I’m buying a YSL it’s betting posted from Milan and I deserve it “
(Also FYI not true as brown thomas and Selfridges don’t deal direct with main YSL they are concession shops so. It’s just the delivery date the bag is due rather then special order)

Reactions: 9
She can afford the bag and bra now she’s flogging BSD summer camps

Reactions: 2
She didn't actually deny the child existing though did she?? I think her denial was more about Gav cheating for 9 years...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tagging the girls workplace as if they give a flying duck like !?! 🙄

She didn't actually deny the child existing though did she?? I think her denial was more about Gav cheating for 9 years...
She has never said outright that there is no child, just that things that are being said are untrue. Honestly I'd say there is a child and nobody is 100% sure if it's gavins and that's why they don't talk about it.

You’ve really got to feel sorry for these turds, both from river valley, in swords and now living in darndale, the tit hole of the malahide road 😂😂 but according to Nicola she lives in in malahide/portmarnock😂😂 bleeping notions 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.