Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you just imagine what it’s like working for her 🙈
Yup. Seems her reputation precedes her and no one outside of her family/clique are interested. Remember she tried to get a child minder 🫠 it all fell a bit flat for her 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'd say she's a complete tyrant to work for - I dont blame them 😉 PS if anyone knows any ex employees please do not hesitate to send then to the thread 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can tell you, she never paid her staff on time, always a glitch.. this I know from a niece who worked for her

Reactions: 15
I'd say she's a complete tyrant to work for - I dont blame them 😉 PS if anyone knows any ex employees please do not hesitate to send then to the thread 😁
Ex employee 🙋🏼‍♀️... Let's just say, would not recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_3058.jpeg
IMG_3057.jpeg

She’s actually bleeping delusional (20 for under €6 on AliExpress) … anyone stupid enough to pay those prices need their bank cards taken away!

Reactions: 9
€11 markup ! Shes buying 1 for 50c 😂😂😂😂 de neeeecccccckkkkkkkkk!!! And she likely bulk buys so gets them cheaper. Anyone buying then deserves it!!!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone remember when she was looking for a manager for the pre school but said they would be reporting to her? She doesn’t even have a basic qualification in childcare 😂😂😂😂 her arrogance is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I’d be stressed too if I was €17K+ in debt…
No sympathy for you Nicola 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If only she invested in property and stocks etc instead of flashy cars, renting a lavish house and going on fancy holidays. Then she wouldn’t be in debt. Doubt the stock market is cool on the insta though….

Reactions: 8