Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually trying to make what’s going on in Gaza about bleeping covid lockdowns?? Jesus talk about twisting the narrative. Build a bleeping bridge hun.

Reactions: 10
A load of them are sharing that shite 🙄
bleeping idiots! Nothing got to do with each other, just another opportunity to wave around their antivax, tinfoil hat shiteology and frankly disgusting to use a genocide to push their idiotic opinions. Self absorbed to the last. Theres literally NOTHING they won’t make about themselves, I’ve a pain in my hole with them now. Ramming this content in between #ad#ad#ad so disingenuous. And she’s more concerned about her standoff with the “bully” at the school gates. bleeping rich coming from her.

• Heart
It’s the thickest of the thick comparing this to Covid. I can’t even comprehend how they are linking the 2.

Reactions: 7
It’s the thickest of the thick comparing this to Covid. I can’t even comprehend how they are linking the 2.
My take on it is that every country did all they could to stop the spread yet are doing nothing to help gaza. Thats the way i took it up, the lack of action in comparison to the way the world stopped for covid.

NOT DEFENDING HER ☺

Reactions: 6
My take on it is that every country did all they could to stop the spread yet are doing nothing to help gaza. Thats the way i took it up, the lack of action in comparison to the way the world stopped for covid.

NOT DEFENDING HER ☺
I get what the post is trying to say but the issue is they’re not comparable at all! But wouldn’t expect knicker fitz to understand that.

of course what’s going on is abhorrent and should be stopped, but there are countries who have a vested interest in allowing it to continue, unlike covid.
---
The point is. She’s using the current situation to air her opinions on lockdown again because she’s a nasty spiteful person who is still bitter she has to do what she was told for the greater good and was restricted from travelling. She doesn’t care about anything going on past the end of her nose and her attitude to Covid showed that, her holidays were more important than keeping people safe, so don’t pretend you give a duck about anyone other than yourself now Nicola!!! She’s vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NOT DEFENDING HER ☺
Ya I understand but there’s no comparison between them both. Covid was a virus that like it or not did impact us all directly.

Reactions: 1
Ya I understand but there’s no comparison between them both. Covid was a virus that like it or not did impact us all directly.
Im Finding a lot of people are using examples online which aren’t even relevant at all. And then next story is an ad or af link etc…. If you share a dead baby in a video - don’t take the opportunity to then try and sell everything and anything. I do think a lot of them are only sharing now because of the black out that was happening, unfollowing people that didn’t talk. I know it didn’t take off here but still I believe the majority don’t even care. Harsh but true. If it affected them as much as they say, they wouldn’t try and sell that dress or throw up an af link.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im Finding a lot of people are using examples online which aren’t even relevant at all. And then next story is an ad or af link etc…. If you share a dead baby in a video - don’t take the opportunity to then try and sell everything and anything. I do think a lot of them are only sharing now because of the black out that was happening, unfollowing people that didn’t talk. I know it didn’t take off here but still I believe the majority don’t even care. Harsh but true. If it affected them as much as they say, they wouldn’t try and sell that dress or throw up an af link.
I believe the same. They don’t give two shites about anything except sales & money

Reactions: 5
The Pilates socks 😂 the DJ and the juice while she’s at Pilates 🫣 the big forced smiles. When will she give it up

Reactions: 1
What is she like trying to shoehorn the YSL logo on the straw bag into every shot 😂😂😂😂 nobody cares Nikki, lie down with your cheating hubby & wallow in your misery

• Haha