Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
credit to @MiamooMoo for the excellent title, had to edit it slightly to fit here’s the full version

“Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and jeep all just a sham”
anyone with a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sisters such an air head scabbing the free carpet. Honeeeeesssttllyyy, painting is such hard work!!! Christ! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I thought everything was Irish handmade? Why was she waiting on the beanies?
She’s Raging she missed out on the 6 weeks of sales and black Friday, wonder was that DHLs dose of karma!

• Haha
Amy saying the other day shes not home for Christmas, yea right, of course she'll be home doing her own Surprise Video, with all the crocodile tears, and her song in the background.. and remember to vote for song A or B on Christmasfm .. not C 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought everything was Irish handmade? Why was she waiting on the beanies?
She’s Raging she missed out on the 6 weeks of sales and black Friday, wonder was that DHLs dose of karma!
Oh she only claims the bows are “handmade” I imagine she imports the rest of the gear from China

Seriously, when are all these huns gonna be cancelled? The absolute atrocities going on in the world at the moment and this one “ needs a break” so books herself into a hotel to apply fake tan in peace !!!!! I actually can’t cope, bleeping clown 🤡

Reactions: 9
Seriously, when are all these huns gonna be cancelled? The absolute atrocities going on in the world at the moment and this one “ needs a break” so books herself into a hotel to apply fake tan in peace !!!!! I actually can’t cope, bleeping clown 🤡
Don’t know how the duck she needs tan and she was making a leather handbag out of herself all summer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't say she paid for the room, probably begged for it, because " Do you know who i am"

Anyone see mrs make ups post on her grid earlier - the picture, you can only see Nikki’s eye at the back 😂😂😂😂 ☠☠

• Haha
She’s definitely not paying for that one, tagging the bejaysis out of knightsbrook and nothing yesterday!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she had a stall there at the event.
Well she had a stall with other ppl selling her tat while she dicked around “getting her face painted” 🙄 and bounced around the stage with the other jobless wonders. They really are all cut from the same cloth, not an ounce of class between them no matter how much they try.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6