Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it, looks like a Defender similar to Terries, sure she couldn’t have Terrie with one child having a bigger car then her - keeping up with the Fitzs‘s,

Reactions: 1
Looks like it, looks like a Defender similar to Terries, sure she couldn’t have Terrie with one child having a bigger car then her - keeping up with the Fitzs‘s,
I’d love to see how green she is over Terrors new home, it looks expensive 👀

Reactions: 1
I love the illusion she’s trying to give off that she has a pot to piss in. While she’s up to her eyes in debt in her rented gaff! She’ll have used her previous car which took her 7 years to clear finance on as a deposit for this lease. Good luck payin that one off knickers. She also doesn’t brag anymore Incase dhl are watching.
---
I see sosue driving one aswell. God the defender is becoming the anine bing of the hunzo car world! 😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God her garden needs some tlc
No point I suppose, she’ll probably be gone to Portugal for the summer in another few weeks 🙄. Didn’t that garden centre that gifted her all the seating furniture, fall for that a few years ago?

Reactions: 6
No point I suppose, she’ll probably be gone to Portugal for the summer in another few weeks 🙄. Didn’t that garden centre that gifted her all the seating furniture, fall for that a few years ago?
Yep! Good enough for them, she hung around the place eyeing up furniture sharing the sets she really wanted tagging them til they bit. She got furniture worth a coupe of grand for a 20sec story. Not even a grid post 😬😬😬 haven’t seen her mention them since 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m sure the aul lad that she had a run in with at the school is quaking in his boots after her latest rant 😂 ‘you won’t do that again’ 😂😂

She’s so self righteous. I’d put money on it that she was at fault of whatever he was ‘intimidating’ her about. Probably leaving her car in a stupid place or blocking someone’s driveway. Sounds like the person behind her was the one that diffused it so I don’t know why she’s so smug about herself. God forbid anyone try put Nicola back in her box.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s she on about sure they were dragged up & her brother has form for trying to intimidate women 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the aul lad that she had a run in with at the school is quaking in his boots after her latest rant 😂 ‘you won’t do that again’ 😂😂

She’s so self righteous. I’d put money on it that she was at fault of whatever he was ‘intimidating’ her about. Probably leaving her car in a stupid place or blocking someone’s driveway. Sounds like the person behind her was the one that diffused it so I don’t know why she’s so smug about herself. God forbid anyone try put Nicola back in her box.
CAN. YOU. IMAGINE!!!! The big thick fiery head on her trying to stay calm on stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can just picture her now, probably triple parked with her stupid looking lorry of a car - designed for driving up mountains - not the narrow streets of Darndale. Whooooo do yooooou tink yooooou are tellin me to moooooove - De Neck a yooooou

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CAN. YOU. IMAGINE!!!! The big thick fiery head on her trying to stay calm on stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can just picture her now, probably triple parked with her stupid looking lorry of a car - designed for driving up mountains - not the narrow streets of Darndale. Whooooo do yooooou tink yooooou are tellin me to moooooove - De Neck a yooooou
Don’t you know my sister danced with Justin Beiber!!!!!!! I’m a Fitzpatrick goddammit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ironic thing is… her parents house is literally a 2 minute walk from the school so there was absolutely no reason for her to even be parked anywhere at the school if she had left her tank at the parents house & actually walked to collect her

The ironic thing is… her parents house is literally a 2 minute walk from the school so there was absolutely no reason for her to even be parked anywhere at the school if she had left her tank at the parents house & actually walked to collect her
But then no one would know that she drives such a big tank

Reactions: 4
“To the man” that’s not even watching your stories you absolute gobshite ….

You won’t do that again…
why what ya gunna do Nicola get gav the mute after him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“To the man” that’s not even watching your stories you absolute gobshite ….

You won’t do that again…
why what ya gunna do Nicola get gav the mute after him 😂😂
In fairness if gav start droning on in his nasally tones you’d hit the road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should re name these reels to …..

3 looks from vavavoom that I’ll never be seen dead in 🤍

• Haha