Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be absolutely raging when she sees the likes of Rosie's house, Just Jordan's new kitchen, Mrs makeup and obvs Terrors place!!!!!
No she’s FINE!!!!! No problem admitting that she rents and there’s nothing wrong with it. Just conveniently never mentioned it until it was said here 🤣🤣 happily made out that was her house putting kitchens into it and everything

Reactions: 6
No she’s FINE!!!!! No problem admitting that she rents and there’s nothing wrong with it. Just conveniently never mentioned it until it was said here 🤣🤣 happily made out that was her house putting kitchens into it and everything
She put a new kitchen in the rented gaff?!

Reactions: 2
She put a new kitchen in the rented gaff?!
I don’t know if it was her or the landlord, I assume the landlord. Anyway she went on like it was her who picked everything and had it put in as part of the charade she wasn’t actually renting 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she move from one 5 bed to
Another around the corner a few years ago? Same estate and house layout

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You'd wonder was it pure jealousy that she had the falling our with Terrie. I'm shocked she's not on shilling stuff for money like there's clearly good money in it unless brands dont approach her?

Reactions: 1
You'd wonder was it pure jealousy that she had the falling our with Terrie. I'm shocked she's not on shilling stuff for money like there's clearly good money in it unless brands dont approach her?
I think she fucked over her own insta career by coming on being a ranty witch and showing her true colours.

Reactions: 9
Her rant when she was selling her old maternity leggings did her damage. She was bouncing on one of those exercise balls slagging off everyone thinking she was the best thing since the sliced pan. Nobody wants to align themselves with that kind of talk. Covid was the nail in her coffin then. She’s an uneducated dog rough thug, a parasite. I still laugh when she was convinced they would get a reality show 😂😂 talk about delusions

Reactions: 12
Definitely. Shot herself in the foot with those rants.
They weren’t even conspiracies she just bemoaned the fact she had to stick to guidelines and was limited travelling, how did their special place survive??
I’d say it’s the first time in her life she had to do what she was told and the tantrum she threw over it was not a good look! There’s a reason she works for herself!

Reactions: 8
They weren’t even conspiracies she just bemoaned the fact she had to stick to guidelines and was limited travelling, how did their special place survive??
I’d say it’s the first time in her life she had to do what she was told and the tantrum she threw over it was not a good look! There’s a reason she works for herself!
What a terrible way they were raised the dad seems chill enough though

Reactions: 1
To be honest her dad does seem pretty nice and polite even though Nikki likes to share him losing it a lot of the time. I’ve seen him in person before unfortunately in a hospital setting, and he seems like a nice, quiet man once Nikki isn’t winding him up….

Reactions: 5