Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don't do a big reel showcasing a big meet up with her brother and terror and Perth then it's flat out confirming that none of them talk anymore, I mean surely even Tony will visit Daveh while he's there??!

Reactions: 3
Did someone not say terror and them have flown back?
Terries been In and out of Portugal since she got there, London, Dublin, London, dublin. Ye know to avoid her child, they’re in Portugal for the summer and I’d put money on it terror only does it to get Nikki’s back up. It’s abundantly clear there was a big family bust up amd none of them speak to Terry and her Hoover loving handbag anymore. Only room for so many c$n#s in one family and that family is already full to the brim!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Terries been In and out of Portugal since she got there, London, Dublin, London, dublin. Ye know to avoid her child, they’re in Portugal for the summer and I’d put money on it terror only does it to get Nikki’s back up. It’s abundantly clear there was a big family bust up amd none of them speak to Terry and her Hoover loving handbag anymore. Only room for so many c$n#s in one family and that family is already full to the brim!
Why the heck did they get a new house so in Ireland?!