Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be stressed too if I was in the height of debt & everyone knew it but I was still trying to keep up appearances with holidays, bags & other bullshit. I’d be even more stressed if everyone knew I was being cheated on but stayed because I can’t support myself. What an absolute shitshow of a life

Reactions: 14
Shes clearly breadcrumbing the immenant closure of another business but wants people to think it's her choice to do it not because she's thousands upon thousands in debt

Reactions: 15
Shes clearly breadcrumbing the immenant closure of another business but wants people to think it's her choice to do it not because she's thousands upon thousands in debt
Agreed. A pity she didn’t invest her money properly. All the holidays and assets on RENT. Silly woman. Unfortunately the insta likes won’t pay the bills.

Reactions: 6
That post was purely so the arse lickers would flood her dms with affirmations of how much of a boss witch she is and “she’s got this” she should get a set of them pens aoibhe devlin is using to blow smoke up her own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah Lads is Croia dancing just the cringiest thing you have ever seen? It's so Bad!

Reactions: 7
I’d be stressed too if I was in the height of debt & everyone knew it but I was still trying to keep up appearances with holidays, bags & other bullshit. I’d be even more stressed if everyone knew I was being cheated on but stayed because I can’t support myself. What an absolute shitshow of a life
Wonder which failing business?! Imagine all cause she's wanted to keep up with the Jones'! Was their last trip paid for or something the one recently?!

Reactions: 4
Wonder which failing business?! Imagine all cause she's wanted to keep up with the Jones'! Was their last trip paid for or something the one recently?!
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t her dad part owner of them all? Like he took over after her mam passed away. She’ll probably pass them onto family rather than get rid of them totally.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t her dad part owner of them all? Like he took over after her mam passed away. She’ll probably pass them onto family rather than get rid of them totally.
The dance school. Doubt he’d be arsed with it to be honest.

Ah Lads is Croia dancing just the cringiest thing you have ever seen? It's so Bad!
What do you mean???!!!
She has been taught by elite dance teachers such as Nicola and Amy Fitzpatrick , don’t you know they even danced with JUSTIN BEIBERRRR!!!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you mean???!!!
She has been taught by elite dance teachers such as Nicola and Amy Fitzpatrick , don’t you know they even danced with JUSTIN BEIBERRRR!!!

🤣🤣🤣
And now she teaches the art of dance to even more young ones in that cult *cough* dance school!

All they have left is the bows & dancing I think. It was free, chipmunk Gav marked it but Nikki didn’t. She’s still so desperate to make out she’s living the high life instead of faking it

I would say its defo The Little bow pip business, no one is buying her overpriced bows now with €7 delivery fee when you can get packs of the same bows for a fraction of the price on shein and Ali express

Reactions: 6
I would say its defo The Little bow pip business, no one is buying her overpriced bows now with €7 delivery fee when you can get packs of the same bows for a fraction of the price on shein and Ali express
I was wondering same when she was on showing how "busy" she was packing them away and the pop up shop prob flogging last of the stock. Is it just the dance place then that's her last business?!!

Reactions: 1
I was wondering same when she was on showing how "busy" she was packing them away and the pop up shop prob flogging last of the stock. Is it just the dance place then that's her last business?!!
Does she still own the play school… think she just has someone running it for her? In & out the pavilions every day & have never seen anyone even hovering around the stand never mind actually buying anything

Reactions: 1
Sh
Does she still own the play school… think she just has someone running it for her? In & out the pavilions every day & have never seen anyone even hovering around the stand never mind actually buying anything
[/QUOTE

She's barely been on promoting it too so obviously just a stock clearance oth
Oerwise she'd be on the whole time about it
---
Definitely just a stock clearance I'd say otherwise she'd be on advertising it the whole time

Reactions: 3
She must be absolutely raging when she sees the likes of Rosie's house, Just Jordan's new kitchen, Mrs makeup and obvs Terrors place!!!!!