Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Imagine asking for an investor, and she with a Court Injunction against her for €17k.. and god knows if shes paid her Tax Returns.. alright Nikki heres €100k, promise now you wont fuck off to Portugal for 10 weeks 🥰🤣
shes knee deep in financial trouble

Reactions: 11

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Your child isn't well but make sure you get that add done she actually makes me sick using her sick child for a bit of money 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry

youramuppet

Chatty Member
So basically Nikki your heading away on holiday again despite you owe 17k to DHL.. isnt she haggard looking

louC21

Jesus Christ. I hope locals to BSD take notice. Why on earth would you put your child into a hobby where they would potentially be treated like that?? Imagine the poor little child going into school on Tuesday who was excluded from the trip. Talk about encouraging bullying!! Disgusting.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Poor Chrissie my hole! I don’t condone domestic violence whatsoever but you reap what you sow! She was as bad as the rest of the fitzers looking for fame! I remember years ago my family sat next o her and Nikki and her kids in a restaurant and holy fuck, you’d swear we shat all over their meals! Treat people how you’d like to be treated! They all spout these sayings but never follow through 🫢
Still doenst mean that anyone deserves to be hit and lose your teeth

Dublin18

Chatty Member
Does she not claim to be vegan/vegetarian? And there she is at horse racing!!! A terribly cruel and senseless sport in my opinion, and certainly not somewhere an animal lover would feel comfortable 😳

Nat1088

I’m sure the aul lad that she had a run in with at the school is quaking in his boots after her latest rant 😂 ‘you won’t do that again’ 😂😂

She’s so self righteous. I’d put money on it that she was at fault of whatever he was ‘intimidating’ her about. Probably leaving her car in a stupid place or blocking someone’s driveway. Sounds like the person behind her was the one that diffused it so I don’t know why she’s so smug about herself. God forbid anyone try put Nicola back in her box.

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
When’s she says “fix” she means manipulate and control. Typical narc 🙄 who the fuck is she to say that someone needs “fixing” also I thought Terrence nightingale rushed back from Australia to care for Nikki’s mam and wasn’t she only an angel at the time. But that’s not acknowledged now because the happy families narrative is off the cards!
She is 💯 a control freak and if she isn't getting her way everyone will know about it feel sorry for them poor kids does anyone remember when sonny was using his left hand to use a pen and she was going mad at the poor child like fuck off you gobshite 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Jennymac

VIP Member
None of the firzpatricks have a proper job even davey trying to make it as a hun, skangers the lot of them

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Anyone else shit sick of Aimees song, and that one line 'I don't want blue skies' in repeat in all the stories🙄🤔just me?! 😂😂

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
I’m sure Jayden (a 15 year old boy) is loving the fact his ‘Mammy’ is tagging him in the public domain for all his mates and the public to see. There is no relevance or substance for her to do that to the poor lad . Keep your private stuff private ffs. Give over Nicki and give your poor kids a chance in this cruel world we are already subjected to .

Jennymac

VIP Member
Disgusting person using that child last night to advertise a fecking blender while he was unwell. And then tonight because he is in hospital absolute scum she is

overgrammers

VIP Member
She’s not advertising them for the good of her health. No she defo paid for sonny boys bed, because it’s like something out of mount joy, compared to princess pippas over the top princess bed she got a few years ago!

• Haha