Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Disgusting person using that child last night to advertise a fecking blender while he was unwell. And then tonight because he is in hospital absolute scum she is

Reactions: 11

overgrammers

VIP Member
She’s not advertising them for the good of her health. No she defo paid for sonny boys bed, because it’s like something out of mount joy, compared to princess pippas over the top princess bed she got a few years ago!

• Haha

Antop2020

Chatty Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She's admitted she's had some of the worst months of her life. Between the business, Gav cheating and then watching her friends successes (Rosie & Mrs) while she's in her rented house it must all be hard a swallow for her. She looks like she's aged big time lately.
Did she not just repost chrissys post and chrissys was saying she had the wrist few months.
She's been in court with baby daddy for him beating her up

overgrammers

VIP Member
I mean are any of us genuinely surprised??? You’re talking about someone who broadcast her mother’s illness on her “business page” and when she’s pushed enough traffic over there moved all of her content to her personal page! And set herself up as an influencer. Nothing gets between Nicola and the almighty 💵

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What is she like trying to shoehorn the YSL logo on the straw bag into every shot 😂😂😂😂 nobody cares Nikki, lie down with your cheating hubby & wallow in your misery

• Haha
Reactions: 10

overgrammers

VIP Member
It was an exercise in showing off all her designer boxes. She’s a fucking wasteful knob living in a rented house

overgrammers

VIP Member
A load of them are sharing that shite 🙄
Fucking idiots! Nothing got to do with each other, just another opportunity to wave around their antivax, tinfoil hat shiteology and frankly disgusting to use a genocide to push their idiotic opinions. Self absorbed to the last. Theres literally NOTHING they won’t make about themselves, I’ve a pain in my hole with them now. Ramming this content in between #ad#ad#ad so disingenuous. And she’s more concerned about her standoff with the “bully” at the school gates. Fucking rich coming from her.

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Is she actually trying to make what’s going on in Gaza about fucking covid lockdowns?? Jesus talk about twisting the narrative. Build a fucking bridge hun.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Please don't tell only the kids who had main rolls in that show got invited to the cinema 😪
So it would seem!
is she including herself in the group of easygoing women cos she’s an anti christ on wheels. And she can dance in the rain at all the retreats she wants when she comes back and pulls shit like that with the cinema trip. It still won’t make her a nice person.

• Heart

Loopylou40

Big Billy Barry Stage School head on her.. all for the gram
Absolutely! Like I know the dads crying but to be fair he cries at everything and I’m sure they were blaring that shit song in the house all morning and it was probably that , that drove him to tears 🙄

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
How long did it take for her to pop up in bambleedinboo?? It’s true about them not fitting in, I’d say they stick out like a sore thumb. I know ppl who holiday in Quinta, huge house, horses etc plenty of money. I don’t think their kids would be caught in a lbpbucket hat or baseball cap! It’s actually hilarious Nicola thinks she’s a cut above and looks down her nose at people. The cut of them going around

• Haha

isshe4reel

Can anyone explain the boxes thing to me?! She has probably 30 boxes there…..empty…..for what….they are in her wardrobe so only she can see them. Hardly a flex when they are hidden away in a wardrobe. Did she just keep them to flash them on insta??
I reckon she keeps the boxes, buys fakes in the Portuguese markets and reboxes for insta pic
She’s a hoarder, all the excess crap in that wardrobe is a red flag she needs to address within herself. Nobody perceives it as wealth as she might think. Teenage girls and Suzanne Jackson keep boxes to decorate their room, it’s tacky

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
That post was purely so the arse lickers would flood her dms with affirmations of how much of a boss bitch she is and “she’s got this” she should get a set of them pens aoibhe devlin is using to blow smoke up her own arse

• Haha

gossmomma

“To the man” that’s not even watching your stories you absolute gobshite ….

You won’t do that again…
why what ya gunna do Nicola get gav the mute after him 😂😂

• Haha