Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
My take on it is that every country did all they could to stop the spread yet are doing nothing to help gaza. Thats the way i took it up, the lack of action in comparison to the way the world stopped for covid.

NOT DEFENDING HER ☺
I get what the post is trying to say but the issue is they’re not comparable at all! But wouldn’t expect knicker fitz to understand that.

of course what’s going on is abhorrent and should be stopped, but there are countries who have a vested interest in allowing it to continue, unlike covid.
---
The point is. She’s using the current situation to air her opinions on lockdown again because she’s a nasty spiteful person who is still bitter she has to do what she was told for the greater good and was restricted from travelling. She doesn’t care about anything going on past the end of her nose and her attitude to Covid showed that, her holidays were more important than keeping people safe, so don’t pretend you give a fuck about anyone other than yourself now Nicola!!! She’s vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Nat1088

Aimee’s post that she shared about ‘big news’ and ‘trusting your gut’ 😂😂 she’s bringing out a few songs and she’s made a video making it out to be life changing. She’s a ‘musician’ ffs. That’s her job to create songs and release them. Imagine a hair dresser making a post like that about doing a haircut 🤦🏻‍♀️
And her mams sister in the comments saying about the orbs 🙄 pity it wasn’t a bloody wave washing them out to sea.

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
No she wouldn’t be able to NOT show that she wouldn’t be able to control herself … I think she owes money left right and centre and then is like showing lavish spends .. so someone is advising her to calm it down I would think .
She'll be back when the sister
" Surprises " them for Christmas after her long stint in LA of 8 wks , there or there abouts 🤣 And Grafton Street lights in the background..

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can anyone remember when she was looking for a manager for the pre school but said they would be reporting to her? She doesn’t even have a basic qualification in childcare 😂😂😂😂 her arrogance is off the scale

• Haha

2bornot2b

I see the other sisters ex has another girl pregnant (did a fb stalk after reading back on old threads about his dreadful behaviour).

• Wow

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Although she has the kids in shorts and it ain’t got weather here for that so no doubt she’s off somewhere warmer for her holidays.
Its lashing rain and cold in Portugal and Spain, lanzarote and tenerife aren't much better. So hopefully they are in one of those places 🤣

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
I said smile and pretend you're having a great holiday.. Gav your only allowed touch me with your finger tips.. and a 123.. what are we having... a great Holiday Nikki.. yea !!

• Haha