Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Pippa 9 out of 11 scenes she was in awe of her. Or her mammy owns the studio so how dare she have another star on the stage 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Loopylou40

Guys she ran for a bus yesterday! Can someone set up a medal ceremony?
Is this her content these days??
Ok I could be completely imagining this but did she not pull the same shite last year when they were in Eurodisney? Documenting the chaos of running for the train in Paris to the background music of home alone ??? Talk about rehashing absolute shite 🙄

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Now I love and adore my kids and its true that there is no love like it BUT "He gives me butterfly's" is a fucking weird thing to say about your child
I can see her being one of those #BoyMom, the insane “he loved me first” mother in laws, the ones who can’t stand to see their sons in relationships and always has a grudge against their future daughter in laws for taking their son away… so strange!

• Haha

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
View attachment 2666515

is this the end of LBP?
50% off everything and finished when all stock sold out..
Ah its a shame she got so greedy, when my daughter was born 7 years ago I'm morto to say I actually bought these bows in every colour and spent literally hundreds cause i really liked them, then she started getting greedy and upped the prices and her delivery charge to 7 fuckin euro and thats when I said you can get fucked now nikki 😂

MSCH121

Jesus I hope people HOCKIED Aimee’s dms out of it with the sense of entitlement stench off those stories. Jesus. I couldn’t check into a hostel early before because my room had to be checked and signed off before we could move into it, never mind a hotel!! Fuck me. I could somewhat empathise if she had a 27 hour over night flight and needed to sleep and shower but fuck me she flew 45 minutes across a pond! Give me strength she has clearly never worked is hospitality or retail or followed protocols/procedure.

Reactions: 12

overgrammers

VIP Member
No sign of daveh and co. So doubt they're invited to the party 🫣
Party, it’ll be a three ring circus, the nonsense for a 21st , also why does control freak Nikki go in like she’s in charge of her sisters, or their mother? “She’s the only one who didn’t give me any trouble?” You didn’t raise them Nikki!

overgrammers

VIP Member
So she orders takeaway for herself and makes the kids mash why not get them one also
Sorry that “mash” looks like what I scrape out of the bottom of the brown bin! 🤢 cos it’s one thing for Nicola and different for the kids, takeaway for her and “mash” whatever the fuck that was for the kids. Painkillers for Nicola while her child runs a fever because she refuses to give medication to take it down, glass of wine for Nicola while her daughter has to “earn her gelato” on holidays.
In short she’s a c&#t!

isshe4reel

Does anyone know if she paid her debts to the delivery company? How could you go on holidays owing that money. I wouldn’t sleep a wink.
I’d love to know how they pay for dinner, do they split the bill or does Rosie treat them all

• Haha

isshe4reel

Tattlers stop stressing I am sure the show dvd is available for the remainder of the cast to purchase

• Haha
  • Wow