Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nat1088

I’d be so pissed off if I had my child in that dance group. They do a show and all the main parts go to the fitzpatricks and their friends. So the rest are shunned to the background. Then the ‘main cast’ get a special screening of it on a trip to the cinema. Double blow for any genuine drama loving kid that got absolutely nowhere. I just couldn’t put my child into a group where they wouldn’t stand a chance no matter how good they were or how hard they tried.

Reactions: 16

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Shes clearly breadcrumbing the immenant closure of another business but wants people to think it's her choice to do it not because she's thousands upon thousands in debt

Reactions: 15

youramuppet

Chatty Member
I can tell you, she never paid her staff on time, always a glitch.. this I know from a niece who worked for her

You'reone

Now I love and adore my kids and its true that there is no love like it BUT "He gives me butterfly's" is a fucking weird thing to say about your child

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Awh will you come down off the Cross Nikki, Jesus will be needing it soon. If you weren't such an evil , devious, begging bitch you might get genuine sympathy.

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Not even a dvd… my kid used to go & done 3f shows. First time was a dvd, then it was on a USB stick & last years was a link sent by email! Pulled my kid after that. Same kids getting same parts every time. The leads are mostly the instructors/teachers so it’s not even actual kids who go to the classes who are getting the opportunity for main parts. They are told the more classes you do the more stage time you get- in other words the more you pay me the more I’ll let you on stage. A kid in our class had been going classes for 9 years since they were in funky babies class at 3, went for minor part last year (1 line!) & didn’t get a part. She is such a control freak aswell over the hair/make up/runners for the shows. If your not in the crew or part of her gang your shoved to the back all the time
Wow! She doesn’t even mind being blatant about it!
not the behaviour of a “powerhouse” is it Nicola??? Horrible woman. I get the impression it’s all very cliquey if she knows you. Remember her adult classes with the “waiting lists” and very conveniently the likes of Rosie and Bonnie Ryan were front and centre of the classes.
God she actually goes on like a spoilt 14 year old. “You can’t sit with us”
Nobody wants to knobhead you’re an actual embarrassment.

Shall64

Chatty Member
I’d be so pissed off if I had my child in that dance group. They do a show and all the main parts go to the fitzpatricks and their friends. So the rest are shunned to the background. Then the ‘main cast’ get a special screening of it on a trip to the cinema. Double blow for any genuine drama loving kid that got absolutely nowhere. I just couldn’t put my child into a group where they wouldn’t stand a chance no matter how good they were or how hard they tried.
I’m actually mind-blown by this.
If my child was attending that dance class I’d be removing her immediately.
So only the “main” dancers get the credit - how exclusionary and horrible is that.
Imagine if someone did that to one of her children.
Horrible woman.

overgrammers

VIP Member
So Nikki aparently did “auditions” for her sham show. Had her sister and her mate as the lead roles, two grown ass adults who should have better things to do with their time. And her child was in 9/11 scenes??? So were the auditions to see who the back up dancers would be? And looking at least years show, oh whose the lead in that? Her fucking sister again. She’s a disgrace, don’t know how she keeps students in the place.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d be stressed too if I was in the height of debt & everyone knew it but I was still trying to keep up appearances with holidays, bags & other bullshit. I’d be even more stressed if everyone knew I was being cheated on but stayed because I can’t support myself. What an absolute shitshow of a life

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Has Nikko declared herself bankrupt yet or is she still above in the Joy?🤩 Ohh how the mighty have fallen. No big lavish Fitzo’s Christmas this year, more like a National Lampoon’s Christmas this year. She ain’t got a pot to piss in & debt up to her eyes & it couldn’t happen to a nicer person. No Christmas in Dubai or event planners over for their lavish Christmas Day dinner, no ice skating in New York or 4000 gifts under the tree for Jado & Pip squeak.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She literally just went over on a long jolly to release this single so she could let on she lives abroad and misses the grafton street lights 🤢🤢

Didn’t get the Christmas number one your were expecting Amy!!!

Antop2020

Chatty Member
It's a bit mean to be slating little kids taking part in something th ye enjoy.
I thought pippa was really good. She's only 9. Their mam might be a grade A asshole but there just like any of our little kids.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Poor Nikki as the song goes don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got. She was only on bragging about the Dubai diamond upgrade not long ago.
That would’ve been a guilt diamond. Like the guilt trip to Portugal, and her “ oh gav paid for treatments for us” I’d fucking say he did! And she on during the week banging on about gavs gold star for hitting his sales targets. I’d say that’s not all he’s hitting on his business trips 🙈
She’s actually more to be pitied than laughed at!

• Haha