Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
So is it david She can’t fix and will be rid of
When’s she says “fix” she means manipulate and control. Typical narc 🙄 who the fuck is she to say that someone needs “fixing” also I thought Terrence nightingale rushed back from Australia to care for Nikki’s mam and wasn’t she only an angel at the time. But that’s not acknowledged now because the happy families narrative is off the cards!

Reactions: 12

You'reone

Croia needs to get a real job and give up the dancing because my god she is SHITE!!! Today people tagged her from the class she teaches and dear god they were also SHITE but the routine?? DIRE!!! That family has to be the biggest bunch of saps in Ireland

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Ya I understand but there’s no comparison between them both. Covid was a virus that like it or not did impact us all directly.
Im Finding a lot of people are using examples online which aren’t even relevant at all. And then next story is an ad or af link etc…. If you share a dead baby in a video - don’t take the opportunity to then try and sell everything and anything. I do think a lot of them are only sharing now because of the black out that was happening, unfollowing people that didn’t talk. I know it didn’t take off here but still I believe the majority don’t even care. Harsh but true. If it affected them as much as they say, they wouldn’t try and sell that dress or throw up an af link.

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
She adores her job?? Is she tryna make out backstreet is her full time job?? What happened to the “this is my job” when defending how many freebies she got??? She’s really trying to make out she was never earning any money from insta id say she’s fuuuuccked!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Seen that…. The notions of this lot 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
---

Yet the hubby is posting more than ever about being in the gym, work & some conference…… telling ya they split up or something……
He’s been slogging in the gym for months and still looks exactly the same 😂

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
It must be killing her that she had to bring poor Sonny to the Hospital where qualified Doctors and Nurses and Actual Medicine is been administered to help him.. her hocus pocus shite mustn't have worked

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
It's so easy to find these places - I love it !

She's still not in Quinta ..... but making her way over in that direction. This time she's in Vale de Lobo. About 2k for the week.

These places would be completely out of her price range during the summer

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her rant when she was selling her old maternity leggings did her damage. She was bouncing on one of those exercise balls slagging off everyone thinking she was the best thing since the sliced pan. Nobody wants to align themselves with that kind of talk. Covid was the nail in her coffin then. She’s an uneducated dog rough thug, a parasite. I still laugh when she was convinced they would get a reality show 😂😂 talk about delusions

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why is she still with him?? My hubby would be out on his ear if he did this 😉
Keeping up appearances. It makes sense. We haven’t seen her sharing a post where he calls her superwoman in ages, it’s ALWAYS the people who post that shite who have the most drama at home. She probably can’t afford the rent on her own anyway

Last edited: