Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chippednails

VIP Member
I’m sure she was front and centre “star of the show”
Yeah just like every dance school here the fav kids or the family dancers get centre stage roles while everyone else that pays gets 2nd best…. Don’t even anyone try to argue that point with me 😂😂😂😂
It’s always the very fav students or the close family that are in the dance school that get the big parts while all the idiots of us parents pay for our kids to get the other parts…

Reactions: 25

Igloo1877

Oh Jesus she is charging them 19 euro for the dvd. I wonder how much she made from the shows. Just like with irelands got talent and she pocketed the 50k
Not even a dvd… my kid used to go & done 3f shows. First time was a dvd, then it was on a USB stick & last years was a link sent by email! Pulled my kid after that. Same kids getting same parts every time. The leads are mostly the instructors/teachers so it’s not even actual kids who go to the classes who are getting the opportunity for main parts. They are told the more classes you do the more stage time you get- in other words the more you pay me the more I’ll let you on stage. A kid in our class had been going classes for 9 years since they were in funky babies class at 3, went for minor part last year (1 line!) & didn’t get a part. She is such a control freak aswell over the hair/make up/runners for the shows. If your not in the crew or part of her gang your shoved to the back all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So juicy goss I have it on reliable source that gav was staying in his mums for a week or two before Christmas ! Something defo happened. He’s home now but that’s only because she can’t afford to leave him. He’s the breadwinner these days !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’d be so pissed off if I had my child in that dance group. They do a show and all the main parts go to the fitzpatricks and their friends. So the rest are shunned to the background. Then the ‘main cast’ get a special screening of it on a trip to the cinema. Double blow for any genuine drama loving kid that got absolutely nowhere. I just couldn’t put my child into a group where they wouldn’t stand a chance no matter how good they were or how hard they tried.
Did she mention “main” cast enough. So she’s left kids out of that cinema trip on purpose? What an out and out cunt, I see AImee made the guest list, what the fuck has it got to do with her?
That “show” is a Fitzpatrick ego trip and nothing more, I don’t know how she keeps kids in her cliquey dance school, she’s like a 41 year old mean girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

fifi90

Seriously when people start posting pictures on social media from hospital for sympathy it's absolutely pathetic. Using your sick child for content is another level. And then to be throwing daggers at sonnys other aunties at such a time, seriously. Put your phone away and concentrate on your sick child instead of being hateful and attention seeking
I have never commented on this thread before but I cannot imagine being in hospital with my sick child and thinking Oh wait let me take a photo, upload it onto a public social media page and spend time thinking up a cryptic caption. The mind boggles.

Mcw1234

Well you are entitled to your opinion but I would much rather choose to have a bit of empathy for a new mam getting beat up and having hot tea poured over her. Im not too sure how 'being mad for fame' means she deserves that, is that what you meant by saying you reap what you sow?? - if so that is just a bizarre way to think!!!

• Heart

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
“ my family have no idea”….. aimee pet we predicted this in September . Pathetic
And half of them have seen her in the last month too when they went over and Nikki and the kids surprised her. I haven't seen my own family as much and we live in the same town 😂😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’ve no sympathy for her whatsoever & never will. She’s the first to kick anyone when they are down. She has spent years flashing a fake bullshit life online sneering at anyone she perceives as being below her. Karma

Reactions: 19

Caughtrightout

Seriously when people start posting pictures on social media from hospital for sympathy it's absolutely pathetic. Using your sick child for content is another level. And then to be throwing daggers at sonnys other aunties at such a time, seriously. Put your phone away and concentrate on your sick child instead of being hateful and attention seeking

Reactions: 18

Nat1088

She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she. I’m sure she wouldn’t want people knowing that under all the make up and pre-brows, she was a horror.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d hate to live her smoke & mirrors life. Putting up with a chubby snake cheating on me because I can’t afford to support myself. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 16