Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! All fakes, she has no problem unboxing anything she actually buys! So the Rolex, the Dior beach bag , the random ysl bags , all fake! Also, what happened the coveted ysl plastic black shopping bag? She adored it so much she showed it once, after tagging BT and Jeff Thompson? I’d bet, she bought it then returned it! He was only too happy to acknowledge his rise in followers after she allegedly bought that bag, I smell a rat!
On a side note! The d beach bag is most definitely a fake! Dior did that specific cross hatch bag with the branding in the same colour! Nikki, you might fool your sheep but people who can actually afford this stuff and not feel a need to brag about it will always call you out! I for one will be here for it 🙈
---
Does anybody remember when washed her gucci runners and ruined them and tagged bts even though she didn't get them there she was going mad 😂😂😂😂
Absolutely! Jeff Thompson wasn’t on hand to help her out then with his oh so fabulous customer care 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a hope they’re real just like her yacht friends-who she met for the first time through Mrs last November 😂 the ‘besties’ thing really irks me when these yokes are in their 40s..get a poxy grip

Reactions: 3
Haaah
Does anybody remember when washed her gucci runners and ruined them and tagged bts even though she didn't get them there she was going mad 😂😂😂😂
Haahaa. And the care label on any pair of runners says do not machine wash! She’s an awful donkey!

Reactions: 2
I’d imagine if her businesses are genuinely not doing well she’d make a case in court that she can’t afford to pay DHL. She could have like a payment plan to pay it back?!

• Haha
I’d imagine if her businesses are genuinely not doing well she’d make a case in court that she can’t afford to pay DHL. She could have like a payment plan to pay it back?!
But she charged her customers the delivery fee, so she had it, just chose to not pay them.. so id imagine any court would see that, plus the lavish life shes living on the strength of not paying her bills .. wouldn't go in her favour

Reactions: 9
Yes and she proceeded to say something along the lines of “I had a cheapo pair of adidas and they would come out better”.. implying that adidas were a lower life brand for us mere peasants….now they’re all flaunting around in their ugly sambas..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do people know about this DHL unpaid bill .. and would they let you run up this amount without approaching you or stop delivering for you ?

But she charged her customers the delivery fee, so she had it, just chose to not pay them.. so id imagine any court would see that, plus the lavish life shes living on the strength of not paying her bills .. wouldn't go in her favour
Exactly & the last place you’d be going is to Dubai, your first priority would be paying what you owe!!!
---
Ohh he’s a critter alright, I wonder do his pretend besties know they’re in debt up to their eyes back home & don’t even own the roof over their head or big car they drive. Csjt wait for the day it crumbles all around them. Moved Christie in for the rent I’d say whilst she pretends she’s homeless to get herself a free house.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’d say she’s going to declare bankruptcy and all her debts will be written off then including the last minute holiday to Dubai. Her mother Tina would be so proud of the daughter she raised. DHL should go public and call out her Businesses online for being in debt.
---
I wonder if the fall out between Terror & Nikki started that time in Portugal at Davey & Terrors wedding, Nikki had a miscarriage at the wedding. Seems to be tension since then. Sydney is never over at Nikki’s with Terror spending time with her cousins, The fact her aunt has so little photos and videos of the child says it all.
Wasn't the falling out over terri wouldn't do something on Instagram with nikki or something along them lines nikki comes across she rules the hole family and they all must do what she says I'd tell you what I'd do with her 👊😂😂😂

Your woman couldn’t get the can of Carlsberg out of the birthday cake video quick enough! Prob not the look the yacht folk are going for GUYS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Free advertising for a trip on the yacht!!! Home & pay your bills NIKKO!!
Yep, off to advertise the jewellers as well which definitely won’t be an ad 😉 cos they’re her “friends” Christ could ye be arsed with the flight for a weekend. I wouldn’t get too attached to tacky Dubai Nikki, bundoran be more up your street soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only catching up on this thread now but what's the story with DHL? I used buy a few bows from her site when my daughter was younger but shipping was always scandalous so just stopped buying then! Was she pocketing all the shipping fees??

Are these two seriously living with their heads in the clouds? Here Gavvo, you wife is in debt, maybe pay DHL the money you owe them first love and duck the tacky ring. Priorities hun before you loose everything.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Are these two seriously living with their heads in the clouds? Here Gavvo, you wife is in debt, maybe pay DHL the money you owe them first love and duck the tacky ring. Priorities hun before you loose everything.
No they a living their best fake life.. you'd get the same rings in Claires Accessories, they aren't real, look how cloudy the diamond it... id say he got it in a Halloween Brack in the Best By Shelf in Tesco before he left 🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.