Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup was horrendous on her for her "shoot" for Vavavoom. She looked like she was going on stage for the panto in the Gaiety and a 4 year old did her makeup.

Reactions: 4
Her makeup was horrendous on her for her "shoot" for Vavavoom. She looked like she was going on stage for the panto in the Gaiety and a 4 year old did her makeup.
That eyeshadow wasn’t covering the bags under her eyes

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with her.. did anybody notice how she’s rubbing Jayden’s head to show off her new ring she got in Dubai???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with her.. did anybody notice how she’s rubbing Jayden’s head to show off her new ring she got in Dubai???
Why is she rubbing his head like a weirdo. He’s actually allergic to her. He must not be a dancer anymore is he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By all accounts she wasn’t very graceful or respectful when “she”won Irelands got talent.

What the hell is chesty cough season? Does she mean winter flu season, Covid, winter vomiting bug maybe? Poor little Sonny will have to suffer on with his witch doctor ma & ginger juice.

Reactions: 6
Oh it’s dr Nikki now is it? My gp advised not to steam a baby with a chesty cough because it can get fluid on their lungs but I’m sure Nikkis medical degree trumps that

Reactions: 7
What the hell is chesty cough season? Does she mean winter flu season, Covid, winter vomiting bug maybe? Poor little Sonny will have to suffer on with his witch doctor ma & ginger juice.
Excuse me while I film my son with a steam device over his mouth because let’s face it he has no privacy. All the minions will be asking about it so I can put up an affiliate link…..duck off Nicola

Reactions: 6
Excuse me while I film my son with a steam device over his mouth because let’s face it he has no privacy. All the minions will be asking about it so I can put up an affiliate link…..duck off Nicola
Anything for a few euro to pay her debts. Poor misfortunate child can’t even be sick in peace.
---
Oh it’s dr Nikki now is it? My gp advised not to steam a baby with a chesty cough because it can get fluid on their lungs but I’m sure Nikkis medical degree trumps that
She’s an idiot. He’d have to be at deaths door before she’d take him to a doctor.

Yes, had my child at out of hours doc last weekend and they said recently advised has changed, steam is absolutely not recommended anymore.

A nebuliser with a steroid possibly if bad asthma flare up. It’s disgusting using her child for a quick buck..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.