Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how shes blaming his diet and cheese and not just normal bugs and viruses 🙈🙈 hope she has the cop on to give calpol and nurofen this time around instead of pure panic a and e visit then with a high temp that didn't come down with greens

Reactions: 12
Yes, had my child at out of hours doc last weekend and they said recently advised has changed, steam is absolutely not recommended anymore.

A nebuliser with a steroid possibly if bad asthma flare up. It’s disgusting using her child for a quick buck..
It’s disgraceful throwing out medical advice when her child ended up unnecessarily in a&e because she wouldn’t give basic madicine to take down a temperature and she had the audacity to moan about sick on the floor, in a childrens hospital that was probably grossly understaffed through no fault of their own
---
I actually think the ring is tacky looking 🤔
Suits her so!

Reactions: 11
No, sure didn't she say it was "chesty cough" season but then contradicted that with "he's been eating too much cheese" .... This one is for the birds 🙄

As for using your sick child to advertise a product is a complete low in my opinion. These"influencers " as so delusional they can't even see how that is wrong.

Reactions: 4
No, sure didn't she say it was "chesty cough" season but then contradicted that with "he's been eating too much cheese" .... This one is for the birds 🙄

As for using your sick child to advertise a product is a complete low in my opinion. These"influencers " as so delusional they can't even see how that is wrong.
Maybe she meant cheesy cough not chesty! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.