Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An upgrade on the ring living in their rented gaff. Sorry that’s just another undeclared ad/ collab! Ya have to love these people. bleeping upgrade! I know people who “upgraded” their engagement ring and also remortgaged their house 3 times 🤣🤣 spose they at least had a house to remortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An upgrade on the ring living in their rented gaff. Sorry that’s just another undeclared ad/ collab! Ya have to love these people. bleeping upgrade! I know people who “upgraded” their engagement ring and also remortgaged their house 3 times 🤣🤣 spose they at least had a house to remortgage
I think they will sell their first house to clear debts to save face

Reactions: 3
I think they will sell their first house to clear debts to save face
They won’t have a choice, it’s prob already sold. Prob why she sold her sofa, if she’s up to her neck in it, any asssests will be seized to cover debts. She can flaunt all the upgrades she wants she looks absolutely rattled lately

Reactions: 6
It’s not sold or up for sale yet
Give it time. Either way they didn’t pay full whack for that ring and just aren’t declaring it. Ultimate scabs. Wouldn’t be like them 🙄 scabbed house decor, scabbed everything for her child , scabbed breaks in Ireland, scabbed money off her dance students who won it in Irelands got talent, scabbed upgrade, scabbed parties, scabbed garden/ furniture. To answer someone’s question previously , no, they have no shame!

Reactions: 7
If they are real diamonds, shes a bit dim showing it off before travelling back to Dublin and going through customs. Now I’m not sure what the limit is but I’m sure you can’t just buy lots of stuff over there and bring it back without some sort of duty on it?

If they are real diamonds, shes a bit dim showing it off before travelling back to Dublin and going through customs. Now I’m not sure what the limit is but I’m sure you can’t just buy lots of stuff over there and bring it back without some sort of duty on it?
I think it’s a given that she’s an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope the new ring helps her sleep better at night but I think not. Living a lie.

Reactions: 2
I don’t no why people share gifts there partners give them like no one gives a duck Nikki

Reactions: 6
Are these two seriously living with their heads in the clouds? Here Gavvo, you wife is in debt, maybe pay DHL the money you owe them first love and duck the tacky ring. Priorities hun before you loose everything.
All the diamonds are different colours… couldnt Cara Jewellers have cleaned her other rings? It does look very low quality. Would love to see the grading on it!

• Haha
There is no limit, she will have to declare this going through customs.

Reactions: 1
I work in a jewellers and that ring looks like those cheap tacky sets you buy so you don’t have to wear your expensive ring.. or just to get the look of expensive on a very very very low budget. Deffo cubic zirconia! 😂😂

Imagine putting this up because of your comedown from ❄ seriously they are bleeping twits .

also I have a funny feeling this was a very cheap trip seen as that hotel has technogym 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Sister in law Terri upgrades to a new ring so obviously Nikki has to follow suit and upgrade too. What a way to live.

Reactions: 7
While she was doing upgrades she should’ve upgraded to a husband who wasn’t “allegedly” dipping his wick after she had her first child

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.