Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the estate is Balgriffin, probably closer to Donaghmede/Clarehall. Our Nicks claims it’s Portmarnock/Malahide which it certainly isn’t! It’s actually a really nice estate with fab big houses
Hush now! You’re ruining the whole real lives vibe they’re giving off 😂😂 an estate that couldn’t be sold due to the overhead aircraft noise, so they’re all rented!!! #glamour, # sophisticated # insta hun! # no thanks, keep your gaff next to a grave yard in coolock 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the estate is Balgriffin, probably closer to Donaghmede/Clarehall. Our Nicks claims it’s Portmarnock/Malahide which it certainly isn’t! It’s actually a really nice estate with fab big houses
They think they live in malahide cos it’s the malahide road! Like the rest of darndale/coolock. Nice houses but not a kick in the arse away from darndale. Wouldn’t be for me thanks. She might end up back in the duplex in lusk yet!

Reactions: 5
It's castlemoyne its been mentioned lots
---
Hush now! You’re ruining the whole real lives vibe they’re giving off 😂😂 an estate that couldn’t be sold due to the overhead aircraft noise, so they’re all rented!!! #glamour, # sophisticated # insta hun! # no thanks, keep your gaff next to a grave yard in coolock 😂😂😂😂
Leave coolock out of it . I'm an ex coolockian

• Haha
It's castlemoyne its been mentioned lots
---

Leave coolock out of it . I'm an ex coolockian
Nothing wrong with it. But Nicola wouldn’t be tagging her self in the local coolock restaurants or bars. All about Kajal for the gram. It’s the bleeping notions
Like she’s from Swords, like swords!

Reactions: 6
She does too
Not good enough for knickers tho. The 2 bed duplex in lusk! Couldn’t be doing your instangram bull tit from there. And if she’s not careful with her creditors might not own it for much longer! She’s put herself up tit creek allowing a judgement against her. First thing they will go for is her assets for unpaid bills. And let’s face it she rents the studio and her gaff leaving the duplex as fair game to dhl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh sure gav now with the Rolex watches they’ll be buying soon in malahide 🙃
The banks wouldn’t mortgage them a Wendy house. That’s why they rent. Rent a gaff rent a life style, haven’t got a pot to piss in other wise why would you take 50k from kids who had won it to “reinvest” In your business? Pair of grabby clowns who couldn’t run a piss up In a brewery never mind a successful business. Also do think her Rolex is real but it’s in bits so think it’s 2nd hand! Is she not due an upgrade on the 2017 Range Rover? 6 years Nikki, tut, tut!!! Oh it’s all starting to slip for her isn’t it

Reactions: 2
The banks wouldn’t mortgage them a Wendy house. That’s why they rent. Rent a gaff rent a life style, haven’t got a pot to piss in other wise why would you take 50k from kids who had won it to “reinvest” In your business? Pair of grabby clowns who couldn’t run a piss up In a brewery never mind a successful business.
They own a house in lusk .. doesn’t mean they would another mortgage now with a judgment against her

They own a house in lusk .. doesn’t mean they would another mortgage now with a judgment against her
Haaah, they have a mortgage they don’t own it. A bank would rip you to shreds over a 17k judgement. Let’s be honest if they were in a position to buy another house they would have. Her businesses are shaky as tit and the banks would know it

Haaah, they have a mortgage they don’t own it. A bank would rip you to shreds over a 17k judgement. Let’s be honest if they were in a position to buy another house they would have. Her businesses are shaky as tit and the banks would know it
Oh agreed but they will probably be jammy enough to sell at the right price now with the way the housing situation is

Reactions: 1
Niki would have bought a lovely house somewhere but that would mean reining the lifestyle she spends a fortune on holidays a year didn’t she say she wants to buy in Portugal.

Reactions: 2
Niki would have bought a lovely house somewhere but that would mean reining the lifestyle she spends a fortune on holidays a year didn’t she say she wants to buy in Portugal.
She, I mean her students would have to win another few rounds of Irelands got talent for that to happen. Or maybe she can manifest it like her dizzy sister 🤣

The thing about people from coolock is what you see is what you get and nobody could ever accuse Nikki of that.

Nobody turned up to Nicolas the room was empty I'm sure she wasn't going to make the same mistake again. Plus siam thai do a package for 2k and covers everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.