Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against Coolock, just her notions! I’m sure you don’t pretend that your from Malahide 😂
I worked with a girl from poppintree she worked herself up the ranks from post room to solicitor in one of the big 5 . She used laugh when people asked hee where she was from and say out by the airport 😂

Reactions: 1
Nobody turned up to Nicolas the room was empty I'm sure she wasn't going to make the same mistake again. Plus siam thai do a package for 2k and covers everything
She must have had to rob the kids piggy banks to pay for it..

• Haha
Imagine being so self involved you throw yourself the absolute spectacle, tit show she threw herself and your husband gets the bargain basement meal deal in Siam Thai 🤣🤣 she couldn’t leave a surprise party to chance for her self cos she’s an absolute control freak and wouldn’t be tacky, I mean grand enough for Nicola !

Reactions: 4
re
I think the estate is Balgriffin, probably closer to Donaghmede/Clarehall. Our Nicks claims it’s Portmarnock/Malahide which it certainly isn’t! It’s actually a really nice estate with fab big houses
The rent must be about €3,000 per month for such a big house, crazy money.

Reactions: 2
Also guys, nows your last chance to fund gavins birthday party, I mean pick up a bargain pair of bog standard sports socks for a fiver!

• Haha
So poor Rosie and co is now her bestie.. Mrs wasn't getting her enough following ... Rosie wouldn't piss on you Nikki if you were on fire, to her your a nobody.. just like the rest of us

Reactions: 5
She couldn't possibly be heading away AGAIN, knowing she owes so much €€ to DHL... DE NECK

• Sad
She obviously doesn’t believe the new rules for Instagram with regards ads affect her. Where are her #ad on the wallpaper advert .. who do we report these too

Noooo not again
Well she’s keeping it quiet for some reason! But Mrs makeup face hung her. Them and the hubbies! Maybe the Christmas trip isnt in the budget this year 🙈
She should tag dhl while she’s sticking the two fingers up to them. And her customers who she charged postage to. God she’s no problem dropping her kids has she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leaving the kids again they're all ridiculous it's one thing asking family to mind them when your working but this lot take advantage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.