Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her brilliant, always being very honest and factual, she’ll never post idol gossip. I think it’s great that she’s answering questions around the ASAI rules so that the general public understand what we are viewing daily on Insta.
Stop, she’s a sanctimonious know it all dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny Terrie was thinking of going away for the child’s birthday. Must’ve decided to stay home when she got wind Nicola would be in Dubai! But there’s absolutely no issue there whatsoever 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find her brilliant, always being very honest and factual, she’ll never post idol gossip. I think it’s great that she’s answering questions around the ASAI rules so that the general public understand what we are viewing daily on Insta.
Yea i like her no bullshit honesty
---
She is haggard looking, the stress of been piss poor and owing €17k to DHL is really showing on the witchy face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny Terrie was thinking of going away for the child’s birthday. Must’ve decided to stay home when she got wind Nicola would be in Dubai! But there’s absolutely no issue there whatsoever 🤥
And she has 2 stories up of her and Sydney for her birthday but didn't tag daveh or terror in it

Reactions: 7
It’s on line. She has damn all in that account little bow pip is making little to nothing.
Does anyone know what happens next with this? Do they sue her or come to an arrangement of payment??

It must aggravate them if she owes this and she’s spending up a storm in Dubai

Reactions: 1
And she has 2 stories up of her and Sydney for her birthday but didn't tag daveh or terror in it
Yeah one from when she was a baby and one in the dance studio. I’m guessing Nikki isn’t welcome in their house for whatever reason and actually sees feck all of the child
---
Does anyone know what happens next with this? Do they sue her or come to an arrangement of payment??

It’s bizarre she is advertising for staff left right and centre and owes that much out. Nikkis not quite the boss witch she likes to think she is 🙄

Reactions: 3

I’d say she’s going to declare bankruptcy and all her debts will be written off then including the last minute holiday to Dubai. Her mother Tina would be so proud of the daughter she raised. DHL should go public and call out her Businesses online for being in debt.
---
I wonder if the fall out between Terror & Nikki started that time in Portugal at Davey & Terrors wedding, Nikki had a miscarriage at the wedding. Seems to be tension since then. Sydney is never over at Nikki’s with Terror spending time with her cousins, The fact her aunt has so little photos and videos of the child says it all.

Imagine she had to move back to her 2 bed duplex and get a real job! 😬😬 not that she’d be parading that on the gram! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she was not meant to be showing the yacht that is such an invasion of privacy to show someone else's bedroom
Its an unofficial #AD .. this is her way of getting around declaring it as an AD.. shes a devious witch. She'll be needing all the #ADs to pay her way out of the financial hole shes in

No such thing as an unofficial ad, If she was just showing ppl around her rent a friends yacht no need to tag their company. She’s not as smart as she likes to think she is, and her smart arsed ness appears to be catching up with her. Who does she think she is. The world is on the verge of world war 3 and she thinks she’s nothing better to do than advertise bleeping yachts that she’d never get her arse in if it wasn’t for tag along make up face.

I thibk she's too vain for fakes
I think she’s too much in hock to dhl to afford genuine designers atm. I’d say she was buying up a storm the last time she was in Dubai! Cos she usually shites on about what she buys and tags B.T. All this crap just appeared on the scene

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! All fakes, she has no problem unboxing anything she actually buys! So the Rolex, the Dior beach bag , the random ysl bags , all fake! Also, what happened the coveted ysl plastic black shopping bag? She adored it so much she showed it once, after tagging BT and Jeff Thompson? I’d bet, she bought it then returned it! He was only too happy to acknowledge his rise in followers after she allegedly bought that bag, I smell a rat!

Does anybody remember when washed her gucci runners and ruined them and tagged bts even though she didn't get them there she was going mad 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.