Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is just cringe... its an excuse for the 2 drags to get dressed up and drink cocktails.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very interesting stories on Stefanie Preissner account this evening, she’s being answering questions on the new ASAI rules and the influencer industry and how some are still claiming benefits, not paying taxes & she mentions an influencer with county court judgements against her for owing her delivery company DHL €17000 & has just flown to Dubai for another holiday. 😂😂
Wouldn't be stefanie biggest fan but love how she got that in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'll be able to write it off , how many posts has she put up with her make up now, and none of them are stage. Do ya hear me .. none 🤣
My friend whipped out her Mrs bronzer! She’d wanna whip out her cheque book and sort out her bills
---
She'll be able to write it off , how many posts has she put up with her make up now, and none of them are stage. Do ya hear me .. none 🤣
Naturally . . .NATURALLY!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldn't be stefanie biggest fan but love how she got that in 😂😂😂
I find her brilliant, always being very honest and factual, she’ll never post idol gossip. I think it’s great that she’s answering questions around the ASAI rules so that the general public understand what we are viewing daily on Insta.

Reactions: 1
What?! Pippa plasters her kids over insta
The embarrassment that they can’t celebrate anything private without posting. It’s cringe. At least Pippa O’Connor and Aimee separate business and privacy mostly
---
I find her brilliant, always being very honest and factual, she’ll never post idol gossip. I think it’s great that she’s answering questions around the ASAI rules so that the general public understand what we are viewing daily on Insta.
Really? She’s up Clare baldings hole knowing she is falsely claiming to be a trichologist

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So Nikki is away the same weekend as her nieces birthday. There must have been a big falling out because the whole family used to do everything together years ago

Reactions: 5
Very interesting stories on Stefanie Preissner account this evening, she’s being answering questions on the new ASAI rules and the influencer industry and how some are still claiming benefits, not paying taxes & she mentions an influencer with county court judgements against her for owing her delivery company DHL €17000 & has just flown to Dubai for another holiday. 😂😂
Omg did she really say that on her stories?? I missed them all, as annoying as stefanie is I'm delighted she did let that out at least we know its defo public knowledge nikki will be fuming 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
The absolute state of her and gav in the pictures she's sharing. He looks like a bleeping hamster amd she looks haggard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg did she really say that on her stories?? I missed them all, as annoying as stefanie is I'm delighted she did let that out at least we know its defo public knowledge nikki will be fuming 🙈😂
Yeah she was explaining all about the ASAI rules & followers were asking questions etc and she admitted herself she doesn’t follow a lot of the Insta influencers so she isn’t aware of why so many of the public are annoyed by the lack of transparency etc and how they’re making so much money from Insta and living lavish lifestyles. She said followers were messaging in about different things that she wasn’t aware of like one Insta influencer being in Dubai but has county court judgements against her for DHL the delivery service used to deliver her products, she didn’t name Nikki but she said the full details, plus mentioned other things about them not saying tax and others confining benefits etc.

Anyway Nicola has decided her sisters (none of whom are engaged) need to have their hen in Dubai! duck off you control freak, you had a drive around Dublin in a tacky party bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway Nicola has decided her sisters (none of whom are engaged) need to have their hen in Dubai! duck off you control freak, you had a drive around Dublin in a tacky party bus!
Yes especially tagging the one who has recently become a single mother 🙈 seriously!

Also for most people dubai would be a big holiday not somewhere to head for a weekend on a hens. I don't owe money to DHL and have the funds to go but I wouldn't be spending that money to go on a 'hens' and wouldn't expect others to pay it either

Wouldn’t go near the tack fest for a hen or anything else! Maybe Nikki will fund the imaginary hens with her dhl funds.

You’d nearly feel sorry for her, she’s on her stories trying to make everyone believe she’s living her best life and thinking we’re all jealous of her. When in reality is up to her neck in debt and looks down on all us who have one or no holidays a year but at least we don’t have to worry about court junctions against us!!

Reactions: 9
You’d nearly feel sorry for her, she’s on her stories trying to make everyone believe she’s living her best life and thinking we’re all jealous of her. When in reality is up to her neck in debt and looks down on all us who have one or no holidays a year but at least we don’t have to worry about court junctions against us!!
Yeah, it’s like being on a beach in the middle of New York! Yeah it looks like my idea of hell, you spent your day yesterday gettin smoke blown in your face by grown adults. I don’t see the appeal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.