Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say the same thing….back to doing duck all
Like what does she tell people when they ask what she does for a living??
She’s a “Fitzpatrick” sure that’s a job in itself. Haaahh, remember Nicola thought they should have their own television show cause they’re so hilarious. They really are full of their own shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a “Fitzpatrick” sure that’s a job in itself. Haaahh, remember Nicola thought they should have their own television show cause they’re so hilarious. They really are full of their own shite.
Get outta town, did she actually say that? The notions…

Reactions: 1
So that Wilde refill crap is supposed to be environmentally friendly. At the rate they send these chancers out the new editions of the refill you’d be better off buying a disposable deodorant

Reactions: 7
So that Wilde refill crap is supposed to be environmentally friendly. At the rate they send these chancers out the new editions of the refill you’d be better off buying a disposable deodorant
I don’t know why I just imagine people who use it stink of BO..

Reactions: 5
“keeping up with the Fitzpatrick’s” 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
She’d wanna up her game, going to an important business pitch in a pair of vans! Not boss babe behaviour Nicola! And poor Gavin holding down the fort, do you mean parenting his children love?There’s no medal in the post

Reactions: 3
She’d wanna up her game, going to an important business pitch in a pair of vans! Not boss babe behaviour Nicola! And poor Gavin holding down the fort, do you mean parenting his children love?There’s no medal in the post
I can't imagine anyone or any business or bank wanting to work with her considering she doesn't pay her bills. Im sure her Credit Rating is poor now

Reactions: 3
For about 5 mins, I actually started to enjoy Aimee’s moving to LA content 🤣🙈 I thought ok she had the opportunity now to make this exciting content - kind of when Louise Cooney moved to New York and showed herself setting her life up, finding an apartment, furnishing it, exploring her neighbourhood. I also felt a little sympathy when she explained why they’re all making such a big deal of her going away for a few months because of what happened to her mam, and for it being triggering as she was in LA when she got the call to come home urgently because her mam was dying. I really felt that bit as I’ve had something similar happen to me living abroad (sadly I didn’t make it home in time).
But then she goes and refuses to share where she’s staying etc. because she doesn’t want to “get kidnapped/murdered” 🙄
She’s going to find it difficult if her career actually takes off and she needs to travel and be on the road like most singers

• Haha
An ocean apart yet bonded together by the vanity/desperation to record every moment even while DRIVING, seriously…..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.