Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on this thread judgment in court against little bow pip from dpd for just under 17,000. She started a massive sale online possibly to offset some . Can't understand how she owes it as she swans off on hols and she charges for delivery so obviously spent the delivery money instead of paying the company

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus I randomly listened to a bit of her brother on that podcast with Terrie he is a thick of the highest order christ who let them have their own show.

Reactions: 6
Oh interesting! I see none of Aimee’s siblings have shared her epic fail at EP! Playing to a massive crowd of about ten people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah at a time when the place was still asleep by the looks of things, looks like it was Tony and some oaps they rounded up from river valley to support her and by her I mean Irish women in harmony 😂😂
The photo she shared there was a big crowd. Where did u see there were only 10?
I’m being sarcastic with ten people but her stories there was a very small group to see her, only at the end did it seem to fill up, probably people coming to see the next act! So if you want to fan girl over Aimee and the Fitzpatricks go follow and like their pages😃🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m being sarcastic with ten people but her stories there was a very small group to see her, only at the end did it seem to fill up, probably people coming to see the next act! So if you want to fan girl over Aimee and the Fitzpatricks go follow and like their pages😃🙄
I dont follow her so i didnt see her stories and I'm not fan girling. I only seen the photo her sister shared . You said there was a small crowd , the photos that her sister shared there wasnt . I was only asking where you seen the small crowd😂

Reactions: 2
I see Chrissie deleted her page and no sign of her on Nikkis . . . Ever since it was mentioned she was angling for a house

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.