Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow her so i didnt see her stories and I'm not fan girling. I only seen the photo her sister shared . You said there was a small crowd , the photos that her sister shared there wasnt . I was only asking where you seen the small crowd😂
Again, the power of social media! People showing what they want you to see 😂

I see Chrissie deleted her page and no sign of her on Nikkis . . . Ever since it was mentioned she was angling for a house
They’re not doing a good job of hiding their lives on social media, eagle eye here spotted a girls walker in Nikki kitchen a few days ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Pippa not wear a uniform to school? How can she preach and tell people not to worry if theyre not sorted for back to school when she didnt even have to put her hand in her pocket to pay for any of them clothes. Maybe if you were at home instead of been on hols for 6 weeks you would be sorted like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
Does Pippa not wear a uniform to school? How can she preach and tell people not to worry if theyre not sorted for back to school when she didnt even have to put her hand in her pocket to pay for any of them clothes. Maybe if you were at home instead of been on hols for 6 weeks you would be sorted like the rest of us.
Tbf i wasn't on hols for 6 wks and i did school shopping in 30min Friday eve after work🙄.
Ive secondary school so everything had to be bought . But yes Pippa does have a uniform so calling the Penney's haul back to school is ridiculous .

Reactions: 7
She’s a liar! That was not a back to school haul because the child wears a uniform. Prob ragin she didn’t get the marks and spencer ad the rest of the wasters got and she had to put her hand In her pocket for that.

Reactions: 4
Her uncle was buried over the weekend, radio silence from nasty nick and the rest of the gang about it which wouldn’t be like them

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that has a kid in a strict school? That outfit on a whole is completely inappropriate for her age on Roald Dahl day. Like is she sending her to the strip club? That skirt, or whatever it is wouldn’t be aloud through the door of my kids school. Nikki saying pippa did it all herself, doesn’t make it right. Sure if my child wanted to wear a bikini to school and dressed herself up in one I wouldn’t send her like that. Bit of parenting wouldn’t be bad in that house! I didn’t know they wore short skirts in Charlie and the chocolate factory - must be the adult version. She’ll have her on later doing cart wheels and spreading her legs while doing a hand stand for all the weirdos 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could someone tell Nicola the perfectionist to spell check her ads before she throws them up. It’s enthusiastic Nikki!

It dosent surprise that she done this herself.ad I said before i feel she is beyond her years with thanks to her mother and aunts.

Nikki shouldn’t record herself interacting with the child. Telling him to take his soother out through gritted teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.