Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee got planning permission and building a house apparently. Can only imagine that’s down to the bf

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Best of luck to her if she has. It’s not easy now at all get on the ladder.
It sure isn’t and hard to imagine her income is steady or consistent or looked upon favourably by the banks in terms of a mortgage.
Im living in Australia and my partner won’t be considered for a mortgage in Ireland (from here) because he is a self employed tradesman contracted to the same company with 10 years. Even though we have a 60% deposit. Boggles the mind.

Reactions: 6
Oh Nikki! Do you really expect people to feel sorry for you , assembling a clothes rack on a Saturday night? When you spent the summer larging it over your followers in Portugal for six weeks? duck off! Get a grip on reality and get a real job! If you think that’s hard work then god love you, your tool of a husband and the tools you’re dragging up🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh Nikki! Do you really expect people to feel sorry for you , assembling a clothes rack on a Saturday night? When you spent the summer larging it over your followers in Portugal for six weeks? duck off! Get a grip on reality and get a real job! If you think that’s hard work then god love you, your tool of a husband and the tools you’re dragging up🤦‍♀️
Was just about to write something similar. Glad I wasn’t the only thinking “will ya fook off Nikki, you are assembling a clothes rack”. She needs to get over herself looking all sullen and hard done by. twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus the sister on the second hand gear pedalling band wagon! No one wants your second hand air wrap for €450 sure you’d lash out the extra €50 and buy a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus the sister on the second hand gear pedalling band wagon! No one wants your second hand air wrap for €450 sure you’d lash out the extra €50 and buy a new one.
I literally was coming on to say that 🤣 IS SHE MAD ! (Or maybe slightly dumb) she wants someone to buy it for €450 and then have to pay postage and packing if they don’t collect it. So basically she wants them to pay the same price as buying a new one !

• Haha
The youngest one has been set up to fail…like surely her friends are in college etc does she not feel like she’s missing out???
They have done her a massive disservice! I don’t know why the Dad doesn’t intervene, maybe the parents always encourage this chase fame stuff!
They make losing their Mam their personality especially Nikki & the singer one, it awful she was young but lots of people lose parents & don’t carry on how they do!

I literally was coming on to say that 🤣 IS SHE MAD ! (Or maybe slightly dumb) she wants someone to buy it for €450 and then have to pay postage and packing if they don’t collect it. So basically she wants them to pay the same price as buying a new one !
Shes more than slightly dumb🫣

Reactions: 2
Is Aimee moving to the states permanently? With all the fuss of her going away (and I don’t follow her) I was wondering. Also, noticed Nikki’s little dig over the weekend of “not been active lately too much thanks to those who checked on me”… she’s posting most days like it’s hardly like she’s gone AWOL… but not posting so much of her “lavish lifestyle” so maybe that’s what she means 😂😂😂😂 but sure with the creditors chasing her ass that’s what we expect….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Aimee moving to the states permanently? With all the fuss of her going away (and I don’t follow her) I was wondering. Also, noticed Nikki’s little dig over the weekend of “not been active lately too much thanks to those who checked on me”… she’s posting most days like it’s hardly like she’s gone AWOL… but not posting so much of her “lavish lifestyle” so maybe that’s what she means 😂😂😂😂 but sure with the creditors chasing her ass that’s what we expect….
No sure she’s building a house! Didn’t you hear? Aimee that is. Nikki is only fishing for sympathy

Reactions: 2
No sure she’s building a house! Didn’t you hear? Aimee that is. Nikki is only fishing for sympathy
I seen it on here but then the whole weekend of her going away etc I was like eh what? 🤣🤣🤣 totally Nikki fishing for sympathy when we know she’s probably already booked Dubai for New Years and the 6 weeks holiday in Portugal

The youngest selling the Dyson was hilarious, fifty quid of a two year old wrap. She should have stayed in school or got some education.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The youngest selling the Dyson was hilarious, fifty quid of a two year old wrap. She should have stayed in school or got some education.
It’s funny when she talks into the camera, it looks like she has no teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.