Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry those shorts are awful for running , nor would i wear them for yoga. Talking absolute crap 🙄

Reactions: 1
Guarantee its a wedding renewal aswell as sonny s christening she's being banging on about it for a while

Reactions: 2
Guarantee its a wedding renewal aswell as sonny s christening she's being banging on about it for a while
Prob. Isn’t she 10 years married. Exactly like her mate Mrs. Have none of these goons an original thought?

Reactions: 3
Not as much posting from Quinta this year! Maybe she’s finally got embarrassed at her constant trying to keep up with the Jones’s and driving 45 min a day from where she actually stays 🤣

Reactions: 5
What child of Pippas age would worry about a tan mark😳😳And Nikki saying you can get rid of it..its obvs Mam wants it gone...🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting. What child on this planet is bothered about tan marks??? Nik the diks that’s who. It’s obviously been pointed out to her 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Cannot wait for the day when Pippa is blaming you for her pigmentation that’s inevitable Nikki. Matching ronnies.

Reactions: 7
I was in Portugal last week, so afraid of my 6 year old child getting burnt as hes very pale and his spf suit was irritating him so he wouldn't wear it....but guess what, not even a bit of redness as he was smothered in SPF 50, all day long. There's no excuse for a child to have "tan" lines (more like burn lines), these influencers need a good kick up the hole!!!

Reactions: 6
Its a bit odd that a kid her age would be bothered by tan lines alright but she is been raised in a very superficial environment . Tbh i dont agree with smothering your child in factor 50 either as kids like all of us need to absorb vit D . Mine have never worn factor 50 or burnt for that matter. One of my kids would have similar colouring to Pippa its impossible not to get a tan , my kid will get a tan in Feb just from the wind 🙈.

Reactions: 11
I think Pippa is beyond her years already... she knows she is being raised with a fairly priviledged lifestyle...not all through her own fault alot would be down to Nikkis expectations.

Reactions: 4
That kids gonna need therapy soon…. Not even joking, she’s gonna be fucked in the head! Nikki will destroy that kids mental health and she’ll be so focused on the trying to be perfect which in reality isn’t achievable. It’s actually disgraceful, let her be a kid!

Reactions: 8
What child of Pippas age would worry about a tan mark😳😳And Nikki saying you can get rid of it..its obvs Mam wants it gone...🤯
And her imbecile of a mother instead of saying sure it doesn’t matter tells her she can sort it out. Nikki is a Cretin!

Reactions: 5
She’s already a pretty nervous little girl. She seems like a sweet girl, she should leave her be & not force her to show insta her swimsuit. It’s so inappropriate for that size of audience.

Reactions: 9
Never in my life 8 years of age talking about a bikini tan line ! Absolutely mental. I don’t know any 8 year old who would know what. What a terrible mum, allowing her no proper childhood. On a phone, night and day in diff classes.when does she get to use her imagination or play ? Honestly that’s a child with serious mental health issues down the road. Her mothers are very easily seen, she’s an extremely bossy, controlling and unhappy women … and passing it onto the next generation.

Reactions: 13
Emphasising her looks at this age is not good, Pippa will grow up thinking this is all the matters when her sweet nature and lovely way is what her mother should be praising. She has a lovely daughter but all Nikki can see is her face.

Emphasising her looks at this age is not good, Pippa will grow up thinking this is all the matters when her sweet nature and lovely way is what her mother should be praising. She has a lovely daughter but all Nikki can see is her face.
They brought Croia up the same way

Reactions: 1
in front of the nation - she is such a disgrace

Made me so sad this morning watching her embarrassed of it. My preteen daughter would not even be like that

Are we surprised she probably has the kids on a factor 4 oil look at the state of her legs and she’s only there a week. Poor girl still thinks that a tan=money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.