Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No excuse!
She’s tiny, pure neglect having a baby that young in a forward facing seat. Especially living where they do in Dublin, rear facing literally saves lives.
If the child is in the hip brace which I think she is you you cant rearface your legs and hip need to be kept at certain angle
---
Please not the forward vs rear facing debate again 🤣
I know its actually wrose that bottle/ breastfeed 😫🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the child is in the hip brace which I think she is you you cant rearface your legs and hip need to be kept at certain angle
Totally incorrect info,
The Maxi Cosi Opal or the Britax Two Way elite are recommended for HD babies. It’s unbelievably dangerous to forward face a baby that small.

Reactions: 3
Totally incorrect info,
The Maxi Cosi Opal or the Britax Two Way elite are recommended for HD babies. It’s unbelievably dangerous to forward face a baby that small.
Ye and maybe she doenst have them carseats and your baby isn't told they have HD at birth so carseats ect are usually already got coming from someone who has it and also my child im not going to keep commenting on this ☺

Reactions: 2
God love if she cracked an actual smile she’s looking extra smug today. Sunnai Boi must be graduating from DJ bamboo school with extra special balloons in her extra special place with extra special people aka being immunised christened this week

God love if she cracked an actual smile she’s looking extra smug today. Sunnai Boi must be graduating from DJ bamboo school with extra special balloons in her extra special place with extra special people aka being immunised christened this week
And looking forward to spending time with her sisters. I’d say that was a little dig at Terence and dayyyveehh!

Reactions: 5
Honestly such a big deal for a christening for a family who don’t go to mass 🤣 Also I’m calling it now … there will be wedding vow renewals for them … another farce for cheating creep gav !

Reactions: 15
Honestly such a big deal for a christening for a family who don’t go to mass 🤣 Also I’m calling it now … there will be wedding vow renewals for them … another farce for cheating creep gav !
I expect this too particularly as her pal Michelle is there and she did the same recently.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t seem to be. Sad if she’s not out with the rest of the sisters but she was posting about passports recently so maybe the the little ones didn’t get sorted in time. No sign of the terror either
Terror said last nt that they're going somewhere in Aug for a few days but thinking Portugal for a few weeks in Sept 🙄

Not that Nikkis a narcissistic control freak, organising a christening anbroad and expecting her family to travel over for it. Surprised she didn’t do a mcgregor on it and book the fecking Vatican. Oh Terrie has her excuses at the ready 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t seem to be. Sad if she’s not out with the rest of the sisters but she was posting about passports recently so maybe the the little ones didn’t get sorted in time. No sign of the terror either
Yeah theres no way she got that passport back in time she only applied a few weeks ago sure first time passports are taking months to process

Did she actually say it was a christening for Sonny? Thats mad she hasn't done it already his turning 3 .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.