Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we surprised she probably has the kids on a factor 4 oil look at the state of her legs and she’s only there a week. Poor girl still thinks that a tan=money
So true ... I remember growing up and there was this girl in my class who looked down on all of us , she would show off her tan from her holidays abroad after the summer. The darker she was, the happier she was AND the more stuck up she was! . We were like milk bottles

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute walking contradiction. Banging on she’s sooooooo healthy, organic this, no meat, no dairy that. Anti 💉 yet she’s walking around like a leather handbag botoxed up to the hilt! Kids can’t have meat but they can sure as duck rasher themselves in the sun for aesthetic value. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The difference in the kids skin Jesus Christ, Sonny and Pippa have been scalded!
Just look at Mrs. Kids, they have obviously been protected from the sun…

Irish kids with a tan like that are not cute, it’s scary and neglectful… all I see is a future of skin cancer..

Reactions: 2
I’ve a pain in my face seeing sonny dressed the exact same day in day out…he’s just a walking advertisement for her

Reactions: 6
Jesus she really is trying to cover her ass with the tax man for putting the family holiday through the books isn’t she. The kids are walking bill boards for stupid hats, sock and bows you could buy anywhere. Every little outing is an opportunity to showcase the products 🤣🤣🤣 what a twit, let the kids enjoy themselves. Nikki just needs to let her hair down and enjoy herself a bit. Long way from night time tennis she was reared 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Id much rather our 2 week holidays in a nice hotel and completely switched off from work and have quality family time than her time away. Having constantly be on the hard sell, never switching off , camera constantly stuck in the kids faces .
Who buys those ridiculous looking hats & bows .
They are 2 beautiful little kids , let them be children and not constantly using them to sell.

Reactions: 8
Id much rather our 2 week holidays in a nice hotel and completely switched off from work and have quality family time than her time away. Having constantly be on the hard sell, never switching off , camera constantly stuck in the kids faces .
Who buys those ridiculous looking hats & bows .
They are 2 beautiful little kids , let them be children and not constantly using them to sell.
That’s not a holiday

Reactions: 4
Those poor children are her cash cows, Pippa looks so uncomfortable in the videos.. poor Sonny is photographed within an inch of his life and she makes fun of his speech... shes one nasty mama 🐄... and her hypocrisy, no antibiotics, no vaccines, no meat.. yet shes held together with Botox and filler, and so much sun damage to herself and the children.. shes a muppet

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No defo not sure remember she brought the flash mop and Dyson with her last time…it’s away from that stuff you’d want!! Unless the place she stays is a dump?
They aren't serviced so they have to do their own cleaning (my idea of hell). Still a mop & sweeping brush should be in the apartment . Absolutely no need to being with you.

They aren't serviced so they have to do their own cleaning (my idea of hell). Still a mop & sweeping brush should be in the apartment . Absolutely no need to being with you.
I don’t get her bringing all the cleaning stuff. I’ve stayed there a few times and the cleaners come every 10 days for a big clean and every 3 days for linens and a quick clean. I think it’s cause they are usually fit longer term let’s.But maybe it differs who you book through as I used one of the booking offices on-site. Similar to most self catering places. Hotels are different but for a self catering house it was standard to other places. I didn’t book via. Air B&B so maybe she gets no cleaning service.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her bringing all the cleaning stuff. I’ve stayed there a few times and the cleaners come every 10 days for a big clean and every 3 days for linens and a quick clean. I think it’s cause they are usually fit longer term let’s.But maybe it differs who you book through as I used one of the booking offices on-site. Similar to most self catering places. Hotels are different but for a self catering house it was standard to other places. I didn’t book via. Air B&B so maybe she gets no cleaning service.
Ah I was under the impression it was a private rental like off somebody she knew not an apartment complex type thing !

Well she was being paid to advertise the flash mop so had no choice. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone else said she was being payed at the time to use a flash mop. Every 3 days is very little , you would need to clean the other days yourself . I think theirs is a private rental anyway.
Absolutely no need to bring anything, the apartment should have a mop & bucket and you can pick stuff up in the supermarket.

Reactions: 3
What happened Nikki’s burnt dark brown face - is she going around with a full face of make up to cover the Ronnie? I read somewhere no matter your skin colour or how sallow you are if your skin changes colour then that’s skin damage.

Reactions: 5
This morning her voice you gotta do what you gotta do sounded like she was mimicking Mrs
I’ll just translate that story - Good morning Mr Tax Man. Yes look at me, work work work, busy here pulling together a photo shoot for my bUiZnEsS. Pulling looks and securing models (my kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened Nikki’s burnt dark brown face - is she going around with a full face of make up to cover the Ronnie? I read somewhere no matter your skin colour or how sallow you are if your skin changes colour then that’s skin damage.
What does Ronnie me?
Well if thats true then we all have skin damage of some form , impossible for you skin not to change colour a little.
Nikki definitely has skin damage , her skin looks sizzled .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.