Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sonny wasn’t yet christened then how come people reference Chrissy as his Godmother & one of the sister’s boyfriends as his Godfather. I really thought he had been christened but some people say he wasn’t yet people reference the god parents. Did Nikki have one of those naming ceremonies like Terri did? I’m a bit confused (sorry 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
If Sonny wasn’t yet christened then how come people reference Chrissy as his Godmother & one of the sister’s boyfriends as his Godfather. I really thought he had been christened but some people say he wasn’t yet people reference the god parents. Did Nikki have one of those naming ceremonies like Terri did? I’m a bit confused (sorry 🤷‍♀️)
She asked them to be his godparents they had it up the time she asked them

Reactions: 1
Sonny is 3 and Croia is 20? So when she was 17 they asked her boyfriend to be godfather???? They may not be together in the future so is it not a bit strange asking someone in that situation to be the godfather or were they that stuck that they had no one else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sonny is 3 and Croia is 20? So when she was 17 they asked her boyfriend to be godfather???? They may not be together in the future so is it not a bit strange asking someone in that situation to be the godfather or were they that stuck that they had no one else 🤷‍♀️

It’s Aimee boyfriend not croia’s…

Reactions: 3
Ahhh maybe that’s it… I was slightly confused…. Weird now that neither of those people seem to be on the holiday…. She might have stand ins 🤣
I think Aimee’s boyfriend is there he had a photo up with sonny yesterday but no sign of Chrissy

Reactions: 1
See Rosie is on her way back to Portugal obviously going to the Christening/ Wedding Renewal farcical

Reactions: 5
10 years married I’d say she’s christening sonny and getting vows renewed there all following pippa with the vow renewals 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
---
Mrs is bridesmaid 🤣🤣 big day for Kiki

• Haha
Reactions: 10
10 years married I’d say she’s christening sonny and getting vows renewed there all following pippa with the vow renewals 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
---
Mrs is bridesmaid 🤣🤣 big day for Kiki
Thats exactly it.. Mrs to make her up like a Panti, pippa in her Communion dress as Bridesmaid, Sonny haribo ring bearer... ah lads the notions, and Gav with the reputation before him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats exactly it.. Mrs to make her up like a Panti, pippa in her Communion dress as Bridesmaid, Sonny haribo ring bearer... ah lads the notions, and Gav with the reputation before him 🤣🤣
If it’s a vow renewal things must be worse than we thought between her and the brother if he’s not there

Reactions: 6
Definitely a 10 year Wedding vow renewal & christening Sonny boy if Papa has come back out, poor Chrissie left out again after rearing her 3 kids for her. Where’s Davide, Terror & Waltzing Matilda?
Amo singing/screeching, Jaydo as best man, horse mouth Shelly & Barbie Rosie as bridesmaids. Croia & the car wrapper as godparents.
Did the first wedding vows not count given Gavo cheated on her and fathered an illegitimate love child?
They actually go on like they’re the Kardashian’s or something. So pathetic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Definitely a 10 year Wedding vow renewal & christening Sonny boy if Papa has come back out, poor Chrissie left out again after rearing her 3 kids for her. Where’s Davide, Terror & Waltzing Matilda?
Did the first wedding vows not count given Gavo cheated on her and fathered an illegitimate live child?
They actually go on like they’re the Kardashian’s or something. So pathetic.
Id say shes thinking Gav didn't mean it the first time, because he was playing around, now she wants to be sure to be sure 🤣🤣 David is steering clear because he knows its only time till the tit hits the fan

• Haha
No terrie is gone to marbs with her friends and davey the handbag is at home minding matilda and the dogs

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.