Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Air b&b in the Old Village Vilamoura
I literally cannot believe you outed poor nickers she has been keeping this a very well kept secret for decades because she doesn’t want people to know she doesn’t stay in Quinta it’s her special place. Next you’ll be telling everyone where “her beach” is in Malahide 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it such a secret?! Like half of Dublin goes to Portugal so she’d be seen! I was only asking cos i thought she was staying same place as Rosie and that’d cost a fair few quid for 4/5 weeks

I literally cannot believe you outed poor nickers she has been keeping this a very well kept secret for decades because she doesn’t want people to know she doesn’t stay in Quinta it’s her special place. Next you’ll be telling everyone where “her beach” is in Malahide 😆😆

Reactions: 4
Why is it such a secret?! Like half of Dublin goes to Portugal so she’d be seen! I was only asking cos i thought she was staying same place as Rosie and that’d cost a fair few quid for 4/5 weeks
No she pretends she is staying with Rosie and pippa and all the other huns stay she is just ashamed to say were she really is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dr Laura gp on insta is over there too and I could have sworn she walked through the very same place the other morning where nikki is staying and showed it on her stories and said something like sure its really lovely but it's all fake 🤔 wish I had paid more attention tonight now to what she said

Reactions: 3
The way she talks to that little boy like he’s a dog or something then mocking the way he speaks….🤡

Reactions: 7
Id say they are fuming they missed the Rashford and the english team last night because they aren't actually staying in Quinta like she pretends not like Pippa .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she pretends she is staying with Rosie and pippa and all the other huns stay she is just ashamed to say were she really is🤣🤣
Rosie is in Vilamoura too pretending to be in Quinta tho she is in the Tivolia marina not a air b&b.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Croia is manifesting being rich anyway. She better bleeping hope it works seeing as she hasn’t a qualification or job to her name. Don’t think being Nikkis lackey pays that well hun 🫠

Reactions: 6
Croia is manifesting being rich anyway. She better bleeping hope it works seeing as she hasn’t a qualification or job to her name. Don’t think being Nikkis lackey pays that well hun 🫠
You don't need a big high end job but not to work at all. Hasshe ever worked a real job wouldn't class insta a "real job"

Reactions: 3
I genuinely dont get her, in this day & age not to have an education is crazy . Esp living in Dublin with so many colleges & not having to worry about accommodation. She prob didnt get a great leaving cert but there so many other routes. The fact she has never had a job is mad really .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.