Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is confirmed not confirmation?
Yep. Oh don’t worry I’d imagine she means the date is confirmed don’t you know we’ll get an insta circus for the occasion with all her bestie insta huns in tow! Also good excuse to not invite her sister in law 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Yep. Oh don’t worry I’d imagine she means the date is confirmed don’t you know we’ll get an insta circus for the occasion with all her bestie insta huns in tow! Also good excuse to not invite her sister in law 🤣🤣
With a super sophisticated saxophone party in bamboo with Sonny guest djing at his own christening! Mrs, Rosie etc will be there but pipsy will decline cos she’ll be with the real jetset in Quinta 😂😂

• Haha
With a super sophisticated saxophone party in bamboo with Sonny guest djing at his own christening! Mrs, Rosie etc will be there but pipsy will decline cos she’ll be with the real jetset in Quinta 😂😂
With the real money and actually stay in Quinta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I originally read it like that but on second thought I'm thinking she means verified or sorted out 🤣

ETA doesn't sonny have 4 godparents? Is she expecting them all to travel out there for it?
Yeah isn’t Chrissy one of them so is she flying out and crioa and Aimee’s boyfriend

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie Nikki, you’re rocking that Ronnie! Maybe gilette will make you a brand ambassador. She’ll be on now saying it’s pigmentation (which doesn’t appear on other holidays)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was listening to Terrie & David’s podcast a few days ago, and they were talking about packing for the Algarve.. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie Nikki, you’re rocking that Ronnie! Maybe gilette will make you a brand ambassador. She’ll be on now saying it’s pigmentation (which doesn’t appear on other holidays)
She'd give Tom Selleck a run for his money!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cue the Mrs Crew and the whelans living their best life tonight in Bamboo and Sonny on the Decks

How sad and desperate for contents that must show the child trying to do "dance"moves on a dirty floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.