Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely dont get her, in this day & age not to have an education is crazy . Esp living in Dublin with so many colleges & not having to worry about accommodation. She prob didnt get a great leaving cert but there so many other routes. The fact she has never had a job is mad really .
I’d understand it if she didn’t go to college because she wanted to pursue something else. But influencing?
That the arse is falling out of? Surely her sister and sister in law could tell her that? Very clever.
Even Terrie went out and got herself a real job would that not be a red flag for you, and sorry but her and her content are so beige!

Reactions: 7
I’d understand it if she didn’t go to college because she wanted to pursue something else. But influencing?
That the arse is falling out of? Surely her sister and sister in law could tell her that? Very clever.
Even Terrie went out and got herself a real job would that not be a red flag for you, and sorry but her and her content are so beige!
She didn’t sit her leaving, she was due to do it in 2020/2021(not sure which year) but opted for the predictable grade or whatever the alternative was called. She teaches dance to the younger kids in BSD at the weekend

Reactions: 3
She showed him running across a road last year, as long as he is content for her she will show it, his safety seems to not be the top priority

Reactions: 4
Has sonny been christened yet or is this where he will be christened in their “special” place
She has yo baptize him otherwise he can’t get into the school she wants him too …..how she doesn’t set a light when she goes into the church the horrible yoke !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.