Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sue not invited to bamboo with nikki and Rosie.

Suprised nikki not trying to get in with so sue to get on her boat

Reactions: 1
I think she goes there just to post picture for the gram then mainly eats back in the apartment in Villamoura

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long have they been away now and her dad coming home yesterday. Did she just use him to get the car over and babysit 🫠 i wouldn’t be surprised if he got sick of her and came home early. Either that or he was running out of meds.

Reactions: 3
I think she is going out in next few days as she is talking about going on her holidays soon 🙃

Reactions: 2
Chrissy seemed really happy with the boyfriend . Something must have gone badly wrong. I hate to say it maybe family were right about him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.