Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes flat out trying to flog her tit.. id say she was given 90 days to pay that judgement, the €18k to DHL .. that will be due soon.. then she'll have her tax returns due now ..💰💰💰

Reactions: 3
And she charged people for that shipping so shouldn't owe anything
---

How can she keep going on holidays and keep spending with that hangingo over hee
I will again refer to the “Irelands got talent “money. Wasn’t hers to keep but she’d no problem there either

Reactions: 5
And she charged people for that shipping so shouldn't owe anything
---

How can she keep going on holidays and keep spending with that hangingo over hee
She over stretches herself financially trying to keep up with Rosie, MRS etc.

Reactions: 10
Should Nic the dick not have #ad now beside all her little bow pip stories?? Wouldn’t want her getting in trouble with the asai now 😏

Not only did she not pay DHL! She literally ripped them apart as a “ world renowned courier company “ at the time !!!!! And this coming from a nobody with ties to a judge in the Irelands got talent comp! Won the prize of about 50,000, j know for a fact, the kids, about 20 of them , minus her devil spawn and siblings got 500 pitiful euro and she pocketed the rest!!!!! That was about the time she started swanning around in her basic witch Range Rover, let’s not mention her rented gaff 🙄 so people, do the maths!!

Atlest they have their own home
I’d seriously be distancing myself from a yolk in serious debt from a long established company, in fact the longest standing sponsor in F1, she can’t pay her bills, she’s in a shitehole rented gaff # darndale witches 😂😂😂😂😂 Nikki get a grip with your cheating husband 🤢

Reactions: 6
I’d seriously be distancing myself from a yolk in serious debt from a long established company, in fact the longest standing sponsor in F1, she can’t pay her bills, she’s in a shitehole rented gaff # darndale witches 😂😂😂😂😂 Nikki get a grip with your cheating husband 🤢
It's not darndale in hate Nikki but it's a nice estate . Not that she owns it

Reactions: 3
Ohh agree with you she is living on champagne lifestyle on a dutchgold budget 🤣🤣🤣 does she live in darndale love it 🤣🤣🤣 all fur coat no nickers 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Absolutely, no hate at all, just the fact she claims to live in the doorstep of malahide/Portmarnock
I was a bit shocked when house hunting thst the estate across the road had the neck to call them selves portmarnock 😂

• Haha
Ohh agree with you she is living on champagne lifestyle on a dutchgold budget 🤣🤣🤣 does she live in darndale love it 🤣🤣🤣 all fur coat no nickers 😉😉😉😉
Yep as close as you can get! Can I name the estate? But yes coolock but the huns claim otherwise. So sue rented there before she bought her not so malahide mansion and Paula callon the not actually known make up artist who thinks she’s the dogs also lives there!! Gosh I gave more goss than I thought 😂

Reactions: 1
I think the estate is Balgriffin, probably closer to Donaghmede/Clarehall. Our Nicks claims it’s Portmarnock/Malahide which it certainly isn’t! It’s actually a really nice estate with fab big houses

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.